- We'll zero in on the precise makeup combinations.
- Finally she decides to cut it all off and sports a zero bang short haircut.
- Fine does not have to equal flat hair with zero body and limp style.
- A hair style can make you a hero and also from a hero it can make you a zero.
- Fade (temple fade): This short tapered cut tapers from zero to up to about a half inch. The hair on the top of the head measures about 2 to 3 inches and can be layered.
- The easiest hairstyle to maintain, in fact, zero-maintenance hairstyle.
- The zero-Degree haircut, is a low elevation or better know as the Blunt Haircut.
- You will then establish a zero degree elevation guideline, with an angled front, using scissors.
- There are four basic types of haircuts; the zero degree, the ninety degree, the forty-five degree, and the one-eighty degree.
- We cut straight across the bottom of the hair line at the back of the head until achieving the desired length. This is called a zero-degree cut.
- The blunt cut is cut with no elevation or overdirection.
- The blunt cut is also referred to as a zero elevation cut or no-elevation cut because it is cut with no elevation or overdirection.
- Zero elevation means that the hair is held straight down, perpendicular to the floor.
- Blunt Haircut(Definition) a type of haircut in which all the hair falls to the same length at the permeter. It is cut with no elevation or overdirection.
- I'm going to bring the hair straight down to a zero elevation.
- Can I clean the neck area even though I have created a zero elevation taper?
- Perimeter is FIRST established using a zero elevation guideline; cutting is started at center of nape and continued in either direction (left or right).
- I did a cut from zero elevation and those other stylists you’re talking about did it differently.
- Start at the hairline or flat portion of the head and cut at zero elevation. Once you reach the ridge, place your comb on the part.
- Using basic skills previously learned, perform a zero elevation (blunt) haircut, accurately removing one inch of hair.
- She held all the hair out and away from the head for the layering, instead of using zero elevation
Zig-zag：鋸齒Parting Hair in a Zig Zag Pattern
- You can do almost any hairstyle with the zig-zag part! Learn how to part your hair in a zig-zag part for ponytails, up dos,
- Zig-zag parting you can do pretty much anywhere in the hair that you have a part.
If you want to put your hair in a ponytail, if you want to put your hair on the side, if you just want it down the middle, you have a zig-zag part.
- You can also put a little hairspray, if you wanted to put it in a ponytail with a zig-zag part.If you want a big zig-zag part you just simply make the big zig-zags.
- A zig-zag part separates the style with a very gentle bang that blends in with the style.
She wears her bob hair style in curls with a zig-zag part and the front section swept to the side.
- Zig-zag braids are created by using parts that are zig-zagged instead of straight.
- A choppy zigzag side part takes the top over for a thicker look on the forehead.
- The art shows the zigzag line used to section the lower crest and the front hairline,
- Zinc is essential to the synthesis of DNA and RNA, of proteins, insulin and sperm. The body needs zinc, too, to metabolize carbohydrates, fats, protein and alcohol; to dispose of carbon dioxide; to make good use of vitamin A. More than seventy different enzymes require zinc to do their appointed work. And that's not all.
- Zinc bolsters the immune system and makes wounds heal faster. It's integral to the growth and maintenance of body tissues; it plays a major role in the development of fetuses and the growth of children. It even hones the palate .
- If you are going through them yourself, various sources may tell you that zincsupplements can fix your hair loss, but then again, numerous controversies have been coming out saying that zinc tablets can also trigger hair loss.
- Zinc is a trace mineral that is found in the body. It plays a vital part in many bodily processes and functions such as in cell reproduction, hormonal balance, proper absorption of vitamins, and in protein synthesis.
- Zinc benefits for hair include promotion of cell reproduction, tissue growth and repair of broken tissues. It also maintains the oil-secreting glands that are attached to your hair follicles, thus decreasing their chances of falling off.
- Deficiency in zinccan contribute a lot to hair shedding because without zinc and other related minerals, you hair shafts get weakened, causing hair breakage and very slow hair regrowth.
- Usually, zinc gluconate at a dose level of 50 or 60 milligrams per day for two weeks is recommended.
- Other forms of zinc supplements are zinc oxide, zinc chloride and zinc sulfate.
- There is a certain truth in the studies that claim that zinc can also trigger hair loss.
- The food sources richest in zinc include: oysters, red meats, poultry, liver, dried brewers yeast, wheat germ, pumpkin seeds, mussels, shrimps, egg yolks, nuts and various soy products.
- The best time to take zinc is right before bed time with just water.
Zinc oxide：氧化鋅--Zinc Oxide可幾乎阻隔所有 UVA及 UVB，是暫時醫學上認為最全面的物理性防曬，市面上有許多防曬護髮用品，會添加氧化鋅等化學成分，塗上後髮色會比平常略淺，但洗掉後可恢復。但長期塗抹可能使髮質和頭皮較脆弱，過量使用甚至會導致掉髮。An oxide of zinc, an astringent (something that removes oil from the skin). Used to protect, soothe and heal the skin. Also provides good sun protection.
- Comparing the retinol peel with the zinc oxide treatment, the retinol produced more vellous hair in less time, although the zinc oxide makes my scalp feel great, i dont really have a dandruff problem anymore.
- I am afraid to try the zinc oxide mixture as its been described as a sticky irritant that makes your hair brittle proir to wash out.
Zinc Pyrithione:(ZPT)活膚鋅--防腐劑、殺菌劑、抑制皮脂分泌，常作為抗屑洗髮精添加成份之一，即俗稱ZP或ZPＴ 這是一九六三年，美國寶鹼(Procter & Gamble)公司所首先推出的成份，目前是市面上最常見的去頭皮屑配方。透過非特異性細胞毒性，使表皮代謝減緩，使頭皮屑製造減少，當然ZP也有殺死皮屑芽孢菌之作用。ZP對表皮外層及毛髮有不錯的親和力，所以可以持續發揮療效，一週使用二～三次即可。
頭皮屑的外用藥治療上，以ZP (Zinc Pyrithione)、Selenium Sulfide硫化硒與ketoconazol克多可納露這三種最為常見。
An active ingredient in dandruff shampoos. Its actions include: cytotoxic and antifungal. Caution: This ingredient may have side effects and is not approved by the FDA.
- Zinc pyrithione (ZPT) is an antibacterial and antifungal reagent that is often utilized for the antidandruff activity in hair-care shampoos with a composition level up to 1% in the formulation.
- Determination of zinc pyrithione in hair care products on metal oxides modified carbon electrodes.
- Zinc pyrithione is the active ingredient in dandruff shampoos such as Head & Shoulders.
- They found that Nizoral increased hair thickness and decreased hair shedding, whereas the zinc pyrithione shampoo had the opposite effect.
- The men using the zinc pyrithione shampoo had no such increase. In fact, their hair decreased in thickness by about 2%.
- Repeating a shampoo will double the effectiveness of the zinc pyrithione.
- This style can be adapted for you by changing the lengths in the four zones and / or changing the number of zones.
- Zone 1 has the shape of a triangle with corners at the middle of the top and the tops of the temples.
- Position the cutter over Zone 1, touching the hair line at the forehead and tilted at 45 degrees as shown.
- Let all the hair in Zone 1 gather in the tube. Move along the hair line at the top of the forehead.
- On the average size head, this will assure that the hair lengths in all the zones will be approximately as in the example.
- If the lengths are correct, you can cut all the hair in zones 2,3, and 4 in this setting, and you are done.
- Set the length for zone 3 and pass RoboCut over that zone.
- A first step of cutting hair on a first partial zone of one's head on a basis of a first reference length which is shortest.
- The second zone where the second step is done may be partly coincident with the first zone where the first step is done.
- An arrangement course of the middle and the attendance from a zone cut are not possible.
- It is low Bob and a zone cut of Graduated Bob.
- The long layer on layer of the lift up zone cut .
- The zone cut of the mash wolf layer.
- She can cut by the hair clipper from a zone cut and the newest men's cut to reap completely of a six men's cuts course.
- Zone cut was just a hair away in a few other events.
Zygomatic bones：顴骨--bones,from the prominence of the cheeks,A small bone in vertebrates on each side of the face socket, forming the prominence of the cheek. Also called cheekbone, malar; Also called malar bone.
- Zygomatic bones are rather small; and when the skull is viewed from above, the arches of which they form a part are only just seen, or are not seen at all.
- The zygomatic bones are responsible for the prominence of the cheeks.
- The zygomatic bones serve as part of the posterior section of the hard palate and the floor of the nasal cavity.
- The zygomatic bone (cheekbone, malar bone) is a paired bone of the human skull.
- The zygomatic bone is occasionally referred to as the zygoma, but this term may also refer to the zygomatic arch or the zygomatic process.
- The zygomatic bone is generally described as ossifying from three centers - one for the malar and two for the orbital portion; these appear about the eighth week and fuse about the fifth month of fetal life.
- The zygomatic bone is small and quadrangular, and is situated at the upper and lateral part of the face: it forms the prominence of the cheek, part of the lateral wall and floor of the orbit, and parts of the temporal and infratemporal fossæ.
Zygomaticus：顴肌(定義) It elevates the lip, as in laughing.It is called "the kissing muscle" that purses the lips.
- The Zygomaticus extends from each zygomatic rach cheekbones to the corners of the mouth. It raises the corners of the mouth when a person smiles.
- The most basic smile muscle is the zygomaticus, named after the zygomatic arch-- the cheek bone-- which it attaches to at one end.
- The other end of the zygomaticus attaches to the corner of your mouth.
- Zygomaticus- lifts corners of mouth towards cheek bones. The primary smile muscle
The inferior Zygomaticus major muscle is positioned above the corner of the mouth and the inferior Zygomaticus major muscle sits below the corner of the mouth.
- The zygomaticus minor is a muscle of facial expression. It originates from M. orbicularis oculi on the lateral face of the zygomatic bone and then inserts on the upper lip. It raises the corners of the mouth and is thus used in smiling. Like all muscles of facial expression, it is innervated by the Facial nerve.