- The “bed hair” haircut is a reference to a fairly new look where the objective is to create a style that looks freshly awakened and tousled as though you just got out of bed.
- Once this important objective is achieved, then bringing the hairstyle to life with texture and colors should follow.
- Pear shaped faces have a narrow forehead and is widest at the jawline, with a round chin. The objectivee of a haircut should be to give the illusion of an oval face by creating width at the forehead and temples.
- Heart shape faces are widest at the temples and narrowest at the jawline. Usually they have a small delicate chin. The objective of the haircut is to create an oval by creating width at the jawline.
- Heart shape faces need a softer, curlier style. a chin length look is perfect. The objective is to create width around a narrower chin.
- The main objective is to make your haircut as distinctly unique and expressive of your character and/or lifestyle.
- As with all hairstyles, the primary objective of Emo hairstyles is to express one’s individuality and personality.
- Updos for Triangle faces: Your main objective is to make your forehead look wider and your jaw smaller.
- The objective is to use the waving lotion to break the chemical side bonds of the hair, by applying the waving lotion and combing it through the hair until the hair is smooth.
- As a hairstylist my primary objective is to listen and observe觀察.
- The objective with this tutorial is to be able to highlight and change the color of hair by adding some highlights.
- Select a chin-length bob to add width to your jaw line and detract from the oblong shape of your face.
- I could never tell if my face is the oval or the oblong shape.
- Most styles of bangs are recommended for the oblong shape, as long as they do not add vertical lines to the face.
- The secret to an oblong shape is to cut its length, a hairstyle which is too long or too short will create an illusion of length.
- What hairstyles look better on girls with an oblong shape face?
- The oblong shape is possibly the most challenging face shape to style.
- To balance out a long or oblong shape face, you need to create width. Chin length bobs are great for this face shape. adding bangs can also give you the appearance of more width. If you would rather wear your hair past your shoulders, add some layers especially in front to frame your face.
- An obtuse angle is one which is more than 90° but less than 180°.
- If the hair is angled forward and wound at an obtuse angle to the scalp.
- An easy way to check if you read the protractor correctly is to see if your angle is an obtuse angle or an obtuse angle.
- To create a style with less volume, you would hold the hair at an obtuse angle to the front of the head before rolling it.
- The hair dryer has an obtuse angle ranging from 110°-150°.
- If the hair is angled forward and wound at an obtuse angle to the scalp.
- Curling to add volume Comb the section of hair at an obtuse angle to the base
- She has a sense of style and her hairstylist have the vision to put her on the best wear which suits her occasion, mode and the evening.
- There are so many ways to wear your hair up you will have no trouble finding one to suit your occasion and outfit配備.
- A formal occasion, like a wedding or a prom, requires a hairstyle that is elegant, works with your dress and accessories, and suits your personal attributes perfectly.
- Formal hairstyles always depend on the occasions.
- When we attend special occasions, we usually need a Formal Hairstyle.
- I know that some women don't feel it necessary to get a fancy hairstyle for a special occasion.
- One of the greatest ways that you can find the perfect occasion hairstyle for you, is to go to your nearest salon and have them experiment.
- The most important thing I can say is to make sure that you practice your 'do' before the day that you need to create it, otherwise what could be the dream occasion hairstyle will become a nightmare.
- Using similar tips for straightening to create a dazzling occasion hairstyle.
- If its a wedding or an elegant prom hairstyle or any special occasion that you need then this is the section for you.
- The finished look is detailed and dressy, suitable for an afternoon occasion.
- Braids themselves can be perfect for a special occasion.
- Special occasions call for special occasion hairstyles, and there are many options to create a stunning coif no matter what your hair length, budget, or preferences.
- By choosing carefully, you can have a magnificent style for any occasion.
- Leaving your locks loose is a quick and easy way to style hair even for a special occasion.
- The Step-by-Step Guide to Braiding Styles for Every Occasion
- Whatever the reason, the fact that occipital hairs are permanent serves as the basis of hair transplantation.
- Section Horizontally from occipital to tops o fears.
- Cut horizontal line. Work from hairline to occipital area. Important: keep hair damp.
- As you work up to the occipital area, start to bring your client's head upright so that they are looking forward.
- You are following the natural head shape, you will create a build up of length around the occipital area.
- Take two diagonal, forward sections from below the occipital to mid-ear. Comb everything to natural fall and cut at one finger's depth.
- Graduated haircuts Very clever haircuts, which start off shorter in the nape and gradually get longer towards the occipital and crown areas.
- Hair was roller set throughout with a tail added at the nape and a hair jewel added at the occipital bone.
- Short black hair was swept back to the occipital bone and a plaited piece was attached at the front for a hat effect.
- It consists of the area where the hair falls below the occipital bone.
- Bob hairstyle with weight line near the occipital bone.
- The occipital bone is the part of the skull where the neck joins the skull. It can be felt by placing your hand at the back of the head and feeling the joining point between the skull and neck.
- To do a blended haircut, using clippers, you must find the widest part of the head. In the back of the head, there is a bone that sticks out slightly, this is called the occipital bone.
- Those on the back of the head and the nape are formed by the occipital bone.
- Get a small section on the occipital section of head.
- Direct a center occipital section straight out and cut to contour to the head.
- Take a natural or center part to the crown and from the crown to the occipital bone to the center of the nape. From the occipital section the the mastoid (the bone behind the ear).
- You only cut into the occipital section or 'flat' sections when the end result requires it.
- Your stylist can separate an area at the occipital section of head of hair and process the complete Vertical service.
Off-base：斜梳法(外傾梳髮片) 斜梳法, 提拉髮束除了九十度外的任何角度.
- Off-base rod placement is the most effective way to perm.
- Wrap the hair around the rollers and secure them with off-base placement for minimized volume.
- I need to get my haircut and I would love to have it done off-base.
- I was getting my haircut just right off-base at alex's barber shop.
- The base control is half off-base.
- Rollers are securely placed on-base, half-off base and/or off-base.
- Pincurls are placed securely on-base, half-off base, or off-base.
- An off-base curl, in which the roller sits behind the base, produces the least volume.
- The off-base thermal curl is held at a 70-degree angle as it is wrapped over the rod, then placed completely off its base.
- The hair updo can be classic or modern, messy or groomed, it offers a lot of variety to play with.
- Updo's also offer a variety of options that are not limited限制 by the length of your hair.
- It is also not necessary to wear all of your hair up to take advantage of what an updo has to offer.
- A salon updo will not necessarily be expensive, since professionals often offer deals and discounts to students for prom.
- Some of the more popular web sites offer virtual styling; simply choose your facial structure.
- Half updos are great for prom because these hairstyles offer the chic updo touch matched with relaxing down dos for a perfect combination.
- They can also usually offer alternate pictures of updo hair styles for you to look at and choose from if the one you’ve chosen is just not right for you.
- Ask them to share updo and bridal stylebooks that offer hundreds of glamorous ideas.
- Then ask them to personally offer their advice for hair, makeup and nail services that will create a wonderful total image.
- A professional stylist can offer the best results for your updo, though elaborate精心製作 styles can be expensive.
- Casual updos and messy buns offer the same combination of bare shoulders and neck,
- The stars of this celebrity updo hairstyles gallery offer a mix of well known women and rising starlets.
- Hairstyle magazines often offer great advice and plenty of great photos for one to pick a hairstyle from.
- Hairstyle magazines will often offer advice to those who are getting the styles and offer how to's for those who are creating the style.
- Some advice that hairstyle magazines offer includes how to choose the right hairstyle for the individual.
- The hairstyle magazines will often offer facial templates and explanations as to how the hairlines affect the way one looks
- This style is full of 60's retro flair with a bouffantish edge. The bun is large and round and offset and sits high on the back of the head.
- This low bun looks charming; the slight offset position to the side adds the romantic touch of a bygone era.
- If you are going to wear a very tight updo at your wedding, or any very formal hairstyle that is essentially minimalist in its design, it's good to offset a simple hair look with a complicated hair accessory.
- She look beautiful with a blunt cut bob, offset by tapered side bangs, hugs the face of her.
- A classic ponytail, or one that is slightly offset on the back of your head that is accessorized with hairpins and sparkling bands is hot this season for prom.
- If you are choosing an offset ponytail, try side sweeping bangs and keeping the look softer and more gentle.
- Her look references the 50's with a sculpted faux bob updo, offset by beautiful earrings and a one shoulder gown.
- Your hair is gorgeous and the hair toys offset it just so.
- A simple sideswept updo and raspberry lip offset glowing skin and taupe eyeshadow while keeping the focus on her gorgeous bib necklace.
- Love the offset necklace design that matches her earrings.
- Curly type of updos look best on you. A messy side ponytail helps offset a strong jawline
- Very round faces can be offset by a side partition and a long angular fringe.
- She has bangs that are light and wispy and hug nicely to offset this formal updo.
- Put on your hair band, and offset it so it looks as though it's on a diagonal.
- Offset the initial ponytail slightly to help center the finished twist on the head.
- Oil will loosen the scalp and make it easier to braid hair.
- I'll definitely be using olive oil for regular deep moisturizing treatments on my natural hair after the braids are out.
- Hot oil treatments are great for adding oils and moisture to dry hair.
- If you know you're hair may get wet, apply olive oil to the hair prior to swimming or going to the beach.
- Traditions have taught many of us that lavishly applying oil to our hair will give us the soft, shiny hair that we all desire. However more often than not, the opposite takes place.
- Most oils if they are not essential oils do not have the ability to penetrate into the hair shaft.
- If you live in a sunny climate, the oil will do the same thing. The sun will heat the oil and fry your hair. You must have heard the term, my hair feels fried.
- For hair to be in tiptop conditioner is has to have a moisture (water) content of at least 8%, and the right balance of protein and natural oil.
- Dry hair is usually the hair that has not a sufficient amount of natural moisturizer and oil.
- The jojoba oil is much recommended for regaining the shine and brightness of your hair, as the molecular structure of this oil is almost similar to the one of sebum, the natural hair moisturizer.
- Other types of natural oils that provide moisture for your hair are: olive, ylang-ylang, almond, avocado, rosemary essential oil, wheat germ oil, emu oil, shea oil and herbal oils such as: nettle oil, plantain oil, burdock oil etc.
- The primary aim is to replenish the oil and the moisture in the hair.
- Often a generous oil application and massage is recommended before washing the hair.
On base：九十度梳法(等腰三角型髮片) 九十度梳法,與頭皮成垂直提昇髮束.
- Hair wrapped on-base often ends-up with rod marks.
- The brick-lay wrap can be modified to give varying results depending on the base direction, size of curl, and whether the rods are placed using off-base or on-base placement.
- If you're going to wrap this hair and bend it over on top of its self, which is on base.
- I never ever got a haircut on base.
- I just want to make sure I receive a good hair cut. I'm tired of my hair getting butchered on base.
- Cut guide across front with comb flat on base.
One length：水平零層次--當頭髮自然下垂(Natural fall )時，內部的(internal)髮長與外部的(external)髮長都落在相同的高度，形成一直線的效果。
- This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to design and apply one length/solid haircut structures.
- One-length bobs (especially chin-length) and blunt-cut bangs. These will make your face look even more square.
- Diagonal forward sections for a diagonal forward one length.
- If the hair is one length, it can easily be maintained with products and a bit of careful styling.
- I am looking for a hair model for a one length above the shoulder bob.
- The "one length" is a pattern for trimming up the whole hair with the same guide length.
- Woman’s hairstyle includes variousstyles such as "one-length", "gradation" and "layer", and a way for defining the panel varies with the styles.
- This is the cut that most people refer to when they say that they want the hair “all one length”.
- One-length bobs (especially chin-length) and blunt-cut bangs. These will make your face look even more square.
- Horizontal lines are usually used to create one-length and low elevation haircuts.
- Horizontal cutting lines build weight and are used to create a one-length look and low elevation or blunt haircut designs.
- A great place to start is the 3 basic haircuts: layered hair, razor cuts and one length cuts.
- A one length cut is a hairstyle without layers, meaning the hair is cut to a single and consistent length.
- One of the most famous examples of a one length cut is the bob, which can be cut to shoulder length, chin length and even cut in a "concave" style.
One length cut：水平零層次剪法
- A one length cut is a hairstyle without layers, meaning the hair is cut to a single and consistent length. One of the most famous examples of a one length cut is the bob, which can be cut to shoulder length, chin length and even cut in a "concave" style.
- If your hair's a fine texture, a one length cut can make it appear thicker.
- one length cuts are great because they're pretty much self-styling.
- If your hair's straight, a one length cut is neat and tidy.
- If your hair's fine and your one length cut gets too long it could look ratty.
- One length cuts grow out well, which is good news if you can't make it to the salon often.
- One length cuts are very versatile.
- If your hair's a thick texture and wiry a one length cut will leave you with too much hair- which is hard to manage.
- After a one length cut the top layer will always be the longest and oldest part of your hair- meaning it can dry out and become damaged.
- The options to create your personal style are endless as you can create your own individual style.
- The half-updo is an option from the normal long flowing hairstyle and the updo.
- The show brings a different option for the half-updo with a sleek top mid-part with messy locks at the back.
- Bob haircuts are usually the first option for women going short.
- The bob hairstyle is the absolute perfect option for a short hair.
- It is important to understand and evaluate various options as different hairstyles are suitable for different face structures.
- A short unstructured, layered men's cut, tapered unevenly to open up a wide variety of styling options.
- The hair style with wispy bangs is great option for those having a thin face with broad forehead, because it reduces the size of the face and provides you a trendy look.
- The micro bangs are well suited for those having broad forehead. Also it is a good option for those has long shape face.
- Half updo is definitely an option that will not only fill in but create a unique, defining look.
- The fad trend is to opt for the wet hair look.
- A stylist does not cut out the outline shape of a haircut.
- This will give you a soft outline shape.As you work back and elevate your sections, the outline shape will drop out naturally.
- You need to create graduation and give the shape a soft outline.
- This hairstyle may be modified according to your facial outline, however if you have a prominent jaw line or pointed chin this hairstyle will put emphasis on it.
- Clippers are used to outline sideburns where indicated by the planned finish.
- Begin working on the side front section, either side, and cut an outline length with your 1st section.
Outer root sheat：外毛根鞘
- The outer root sheath (ORS) covers the IRS as it extends upward from the matrix cells at the lower end of the hair bulb to the entrance of the sebaceous gland duct.
- The ORS is thinnest at the level of the bulb and thickest in the middle portion of the hair follicle.
- The ORS cells contain clear vacuolated cytoplasm because of the presence of large amounts of glycogen.
- The ORS does not keratinize below the level of the isthmus.
- However, at the level of the isthmus where the IRS disintegrates, the ORS keratinizes without forming granules , which is similar to the keratinization of the hair cortex.
- At the level of the infundibulum, keratinization of the ORS changes to normal epidermal keratinization with formation of the granular cell layer and stratum corneum.
- The basal cell layer of the ORS contains inactive amelanotic melanocytes, which is unlike the surface epidermis that lines the infundibulum.
- The glossy (vitreous) layer is the eosinophilic acellular zone surrounding the ORS.
The Outer Root Sheath (ORS) is the outermost layer of the hair root.
- Shoulderlength hairstyle with layers and a loosely styled outward flick.
- Bob haircut styled with the ends pulled outward.
- The "convex haircut" is a layered-cut that creates outward movement in the hairstyle.
- The hairstyle here is a textured crop with side swept fringe and outward curled ends.
- Fold the tail of the braid around the base of the braid and pull the tail outward through the loop created.
- You can braid your hair inwards, instead of the usual outward braiding, to add volume.
- Pull the ends of the bob outward with a flat iron and the bangs straight and blunt to the front!
- Slowly lift the clipper up and outward through the hair, cutting only a small amount at a time.
- Blow dry hair and use a large paddle brush to smooth hair outwards, parting the hair slightly off center.
Oval face shape：橢圓臉型
- This is the kind of face shape that suits just about any hairstyle. Both long and short hair cuts look great on you, as your face shape is well balanced. The chin and forehead of an oval face shape are in even proportion.
- An oval face shape is wide near the temples narrow down towards the chin. Oval shape is considered a near-perfect shape and means you can choose practically any hair style.
The oval face shape suits any hair style, including long, short, medium, layered, straight or even curly.
- Oval Face Shape: This is the ‘wannabe’ face shape, similar to the hourglass body shape.
- Oval Face Shape are highly desired and envied. All other face shapes attempt to create the illusion of having an oval face.
- Finding the right oval face shape hairstyle is easier than finding hairstyles for other face shapes.
- The oval face shape is the ideal shape that all other face shapes aspire to, so if you're lucky enough to be born with it you can almost wear any hairstyle you like.
- The best way to take advantage of your ideal oval face shape is to decide which feature you want to highlight.
- Floral tiara over updo is the most gorgeous hairstyle for bride.
- The ringlet dancing over one shoulder makes this updo a style from the past while at the same time, looking very trendy.
- Hair should be a few inches long all over as you are going to be using the length and then tying knots.
- Fix your bangs and pull any front hair back that's been left over and secure with a bobby pin.
- In this Comb over hairstyle hair on one side of the head is grown long and then combed over the bald area to minimize the display of baldness.
- Hair was pulled over a hot iron and a wave was produced in that fashion.
- This can avoid the hair over perm and prevent the hair damaged.
- The overbraid which creates the classic woven appearance of a French braid, or the Dutch Braid (sometimes called an underbraid or inverted braid) which creates a braided rope that sits on top of the hair.
- The overbraid and underbraid is described along with the inverted braid, the projected braid and the four-strand braid. Twists and two-strand braids are also explained.
- You have choices on which type of hair braiding technique can be used. There is the inverted overbraid, the projected underbraid, the inverted ponytail braid and the simple overbraid.
- I can cornrow I just braid what we call regular or overbraid.
- The overbraid which of us that said we wanted to learn how to cornrow in.
- In this video i go over overbraid, underbraid, and flat twists.
- I am doing an overbraid, most commonly used in cornrow styles.
Over comb cut：梳剪法--同時使用梳子與剪髮工具(剪刀、推剪)的技術，用梳子控制頭髮，用剪髮工具剪去梳子以外的頭髮。
- This is a great clipper- over-comb cut.
- Can also be a finger-length or longer scissor/razor/clipper over comb cut on top.
- The remainder of the hair is blended with the scissor over comb cut.
- The "Dry Razor Over Comb Cut" class was a success.
- They can give the effect of a scissor-over-comb cut and are used in both men's and ladies' hairdressing.
- They showed us how to to a scissor-over-comb cut and a clipper-over-comb cut.
Overdirection：把頭髮提拉離開自然垂落的方向.combing a section away from it natural falling position, rather than straight out from the head, toward a guideline; used to create increasing lengths in the interior or perimeter.<定義>Blowing out the hair to one side, then flipping it to part it on the other side for added volume
- Overdirection is used mostly in graduated and layered haircuts and where you want to create a length increase in the design.
- With overdirection all the sections are combed to the stationary guideline to create an increase in length or weight.
- When the hair is combed away from its natural falling position toward a guideline,rather than straight out from the head, that is called Overdirection.
- To create a length or weight increase in a haircut, you can use overdirection and a stationary guideline.
- The blunt cut is cut with no elevation or overdirection.
- Overdirection is the technique of elevating the hair beyond the 90 degree or straight out from the head position,in the direction opposite the way the hair would naturally fall. It is used to create increased layers in the interior and at the perimeter of the hair.
- A layered haircut is a graduated effect achieved by cutting the hair with elevation or overdirection.
- Divide the hair into front and back areas. Take a ¼-inch vertical parting and cut it to the desired length. Overdirect the nape area up and connect the length.
- Since the Two Strand Overlap works best on dry hair. It is important to note that the braid works best on hair that is not too soft or fluffy.
- In case of curly hair, one can also opt for long spiral curves that can overlap the crown hair.
- Brush your hair thoroughly to get it as smooth as possible before getting a two strand overlap braid done.
- Shades of color will overlap creating subtle and intense color splashes.
- It is important to be sure to slightly overlap the first section that was rolled.
- The cells or scales that make up the cuticle layer are made up of cells or more commonly called scales as they overlap similarly to the scales on a fish.
- If the hair is naturally curly then one can go for long spiral curls that overlap the crown hair.
- Use gel and overlap the 2 sections till the end and secure with a band.
- The Overlap Updo looks similar to the Fishtail.
- Take the back half of your hair and put it up in a ponytail. Twist and pin each strand of hair in the front half of your head. Overlap each strand to give it texture.
- Make sure that you place the pins in the hair in opposite directions so that they will overlap hair and stay in place.
- While you are making the Two Strand Overlap braid you have the option to keep your hands elevated at the crown level while you are doing this braid.
- After you have braided the remaining hair into the Fishtail you can tuck it up and under the Two Strand Overlap and pin the braid.
- The classic perm winding technique, called overlap winding or croquignole, involves winding the hair on to itself over a rod or roller from tip to base. Use the following guidelines to ensure the perfect wind:
- This tool comes in a wide variety of diameters and widths and can be used to style hair in many different ways, from small, tight curls to large waves using an overlap technique.
- The ruffled combed over section of hair is sprayed heavily with hairspray to give it staying power.
- I have laid a section of hair over section one.
- Split into two the left over section of hair in the front, one being combed upwards and twisted over the “vane”, to the opposite side.
- I took the crossed over section of hair and the hair left over from the front ponytail and hooked them to the ponytail below it with a clear elastic.
- After blow-drying each section, run flat iron over section that has just been blown out.
- Neutralizing solution contains the oxidizing agent hydrogen peroxide or sodium bromate.
- The oxidizing agent releases oxygen in the hair.
- Neutralizers, an oxidizing agent containing a small percentage of hydrogen peroxide, are used in both alkaline and acid-balanced perms.
- The curlers shape the hair in the desired curls and the oxidizing agent reform the disulfide bonds in new positions.
- The neutralizer contains an oxidizing agent that closes up the broken links and produces the wave or curl permanently.