- Warm colours are basically the colours you would associate with fire and the sun: yellow, red and oranges.
- If your tones are warm, then warm colours would be appropriate for your hair also.
- Warm colours fall into the red, orange, yellow spectrum and tend to create a feeling of activity and stimulation.
- In general, warm colours have yellow, peach or red undertones and cool tones have pink, violet or blue undertones.
- Warm colours take over the autumn season.
- The most critical thing is to decide on a colour that flatters your skin color. If you are warm, decide on warm colours.
- Prom hair style with s wave updo with golden headband placed on back from forehead.
- Make a deep finger wave at hairline and follow with one row of pin curls around clockwise.
- Short hair at bottom of wave, behind ear, is set in clockwise順時針 pin curl.
- On left side, make a half wave at hairline and follow with three rows of pin curls.
- The key to achieving a great updo hairstyle with short hair is to curl or wave as much of the hair as possible and pin backwords towards the center.
- I like the ones that have a slight wave or curl like the pin curl and textured wave bob.
- I love the beachy wave, the sort updo with wavy bangs, and the bouncy curl bob!
- The trick to creating the perfect updo for short hair lengths is to curl or wave as much of the hair as possible.
- The model shown in this article has medium length, medium thick hair with a slight wave.
- A finger wave is a method of setting hair into waves (curls) that was popular in the 1920s and 1930s and in the late 1990s in North America and Europe.
- The Marcel wave is named after Francois Marcel, the 19th century French hairdresser who invented the process in 1872.
- The Marcel Wave (sometimes spelt Marcelle) is a stylish wave given to the hair by means of heated curling irons.
- A permanent wave, curl or even straight hair, commonly called a perm,
- Skill using the wrist could produce slight variations of the wave.
- Natural waves can be feathered forward using this step by step technique.
- Summertime is the perfect time to show off a little wave in your hair.
- That is the perfect time to go for an S wave hair style.
- An S wave style is perfect for hair that already has some wave or curl to it.
- Waxing is an effective method of removing large amounts of hair at one time. In this method wax is warmed to allow it to be spread easily over the skin in the direction of hair growth. The hair becomes embedded in the wax, which cools and firms up grasping the hair.
- Waxing never produces the stiff, bristly re-growth that shaving does.
- We offer both traditional and hard waxes, depending on the area and advice of your esthetician.
- Small amount of pomade and wax is used on ends to create separat
- Caution must be used when heating wax so as not to burn the skin.
- The hair becomes embedded in the wax, which cools and firms up grasping the hair. The wax is then quickly pulled off in the opposite direction of the hair growth, pulling the hairs out of the follicles. Cold waxes are available usually attached to strips, which are patted onto the skin. Wax that is still left on the skin must be peeled or scratched off.
- In many people repeated waxing retards or stops unwanted hair growth.
- Hair wax is a thick hairstyling product containing wax, used to assist with holding the hair.
- Some stylists prefer making their own blends of hair wax customized for their clientele.
- Hair wax can help your hair achieve that cool, fierce look you've always wanted. But hair wax will do nothing for you if you don't know how to put it on!
- Wash your hair at the end of the day after doing this, because you don't want to sleep with clumps of wax in your hair.
- Hair in a waxed area produces re-growth that is softer and sparser than the original hair.
- When most people think of wearing a braided hairstyle, the first thing that comes to mind is a classic style like the French braid, or Herringbone braid.
- Most of the women want to wear layered hair style, because it gives an enhancive look. In layered hair style the tresses are cut into many layers with different length.
- My face is oval-shaped, so I should be able to wear many kinds of hairstyles.
- People with round faces should wear hairstyles that are curly and curvy to help elongate the face and add structure. Avoid straight lines and find a hairstyle that matches a round face with tips from an image consultant in this free video on fashion.
- A person going to the beach may wear hairstyles that are more relaxed and down where a prom attending senior in high school may want a beautiful updo.
- An oval face shape gives you the opportunity to wear practically any hairstyle from long hairstyles to medium hairstyles to short hairstyles.
- Square face shapes should wear short hairstyles to medium hairstyles and should stay away from straight long hairstyles.
- Heart shape faces should wear hairstyles that are either chin length or long hairstyles and short hairstyles should be avoided.
- If you have a triangular shape face then this is the exact opposite of the heart shape face. You should wear short hairstyles.
- The diamond shape face is as great to have as an oval. You can wear short hairstyles, medium hairstyles and long hairstyles and look absolutely gorgeous.
- If you choose a French twist or updo to that effect, wear full bangs and have height to the top.
- If you want to wear an updo, add wisps around the face and bang areas. Curly type of updos look best on you.
- In 1950's period mant men and wome wear this 50s Pin Curls Updo hairstyle.
- She wear updo hairstyle with curly hairs.
- Women with both long and short hair can wear updos, and a professional hair stylist can create them.
Weave colours 挑染--選擇髮束進行染髮的技術。<定義>Foil highlight and/or lowlights: both are a blend of two colors with your.
- The clients are allowed to see their true hair color or wig or weave color.
- Each weave color has a corresponding color code.
- This one girl changes her weave color up every week.
- You know the Beyonce hair weave color.
- I used black and gold weave colors.
- The partial weave colors the entire top surface of your head and around your face.
- I'd go shoulderlength to get rid of the blond, then have a "weave" colour (foils) done to the top "T" section in three shades of ash blond/light brown.
Weave cutting 挑剪
- Interiors are completely texturized by forms of weave cutting -- taking sections of hair and cutting pieces from the section, leaving some longer pieces out
- If your stylist doesn't know what Weave Cutting is, find a new stylist!
- This invention relates to scissors and is intended particularly for use in hairdressing. Previously, in order to achieve certain effects and styles in hairdressing, for example "weave cutting", laborious and time-consuming use of conventional scissors and comb was necessary.
- Weave cutting internal layers into curly/wavy hair place layers inside your style ( in the interior) and will not increase the volume or width as they open spaces within your hair cut to allow your curl/wave to fall more freely, looking more natural.
- Weave cutting is a very accurate and controlled way of adding texture to the cut.
Weave perm：(Weave winding) 挑燙
- "Weave perm" is apparently another way of saying only perming parts/select strands of your hair.
- Weave perm curls portions of the hair, while leaving the rest of it natural.
- To give your hair a natural look with body and curl, a weave perm could be just what the doctor ordered.
- A weave perm is probably the most difficult of all perms and likely the most unknown.
- It can be used in different forms such as weave perm which means some part of the hair will be permed and some won't be.
- Weave perms: A weave perm is useful when one wishes to add perms to few sections of the hair but keeping some of the strands straight in texture. This creates a different texture to certain areas of the straight hair.
- This updo wedding hairstyle features a twist at the base of the neck and a crown of curls spilling out on the top.
- This classic curl updo wedding hairstyle works well with wreath and hair ring headpieces with attached veil.
- The wedding hairstyle idea present here is your basic, but really gorgeously done updo.
- The wedding hairstyle here is for hair that is a several inches longer in length.
- This wedding hairstyle is a choice for medium length hair.
- A nice wedding hairstyle idea for woman with medium length hair.
- As a bride-to-be, you probably understand the importance of your wedding hairstyle.
- Use these 5 wedding updo ideas to help get your creative juices flowing so you can decide on your own wedding hairstyle.
- With a contour cut the waves that create the illusion of an updo stay in place longer as they are not dragged down by the weight of too much hair.
- This may appear to add weight to your face.
- A rounded haircut ending at the chin will certainly add weight to your already round face shape.
- You also want to avoid putting most of the weight of a haircut at the jaw line and below. This will give the appearance of added weight to the face.
- However, if you are a dramatic diamond shape, you need to leave weight in the back nape area like someone with a heart shaped face.
- Blunt Hair Cutting in which the ends are cut straight across, is often used for hair of one length. The weight and fullness of the hair is distributed around the perimeter of the shape.
- Graduating means developing weight along a specific line taking into account the natural hair growth patterns and movement.
- Layering the hair evenly distributes the weight and fullness, giving a round appearance to the style. It removes weight and heaviness from hair.
- Texturizing means chipping into ends to create texture in specific areas to build up or remove weight.
Weight line：重量線<定義>The weight line is the area of a haircut having the greatest length.
- In a blunt or bob haircut the weight line is at the ends of the hair.
- In a layered haircut the weight line is the point around the head where the longest hair falls.
- A heavy weight line clearly shows where the hair was cut and can be blended away using texturing tools if desired.
- The weight line of the hairstyles is at or above the ear line.
- The weight line of the hairstyles is between the jaw and the shoulder.
- This wedge haircut features a strong weight line and shallow-angled layering underneath.
- Bob hairstyle with weight line near the occipital bone.
- The top of the original wedged hairstyle is all one length from the top to the 'weight line' or widest part.
- A wet set hairstyle involves the use of mechanical devices to shape the wet hair into the desired shape.
- Blow dry flat and then use wax or gel to keep the strands in front separated and “wet” looking.
- Hair styles with a wet look are very popular in fashion shows.
- The wet hair styles really look great at the pools and beaches.
- It is very easy to create a wet hair style.
- The look of the wet hair is created on damp hair.
- It is very easy to get a wet look of the hair style.
- Let us here discuss about the ways of getting a wet look of the hair style.
- To get a wet look of the hair style, what one requires is hair gel.
- Hair gel is then applied on the hair to create a nice wet look of the hair style.
- You will need a really good product to achieve the wet look. Having a greasy多脂的 hair is not enough!
- The Wet-Look hairstyle has already been sported this summer, but it represents even more a hair trend for the upcoming winter 2009.
- Modern Short hair cut and style with wet look effect. See more variations of this style.
- To perform a wet set, towel dry wet hair, comb in the styling agent, and section off the styling area.
- A short hairstyle for curly hair. Use some gel for a trendy wet look.
- Wet cutting is the most popular cutting technique in the industry because wet hairs are easily manageable.
- The only disadvantage of wet cutting is that the look changes after drying.
- Dry cutting can be an effective way to shorten the styling time and get a cut that is true to the practice, whereas wet cuttingof the hair can be an effective way to get a concise haircut.
- For straighter hair types, wet cutting may not be very problematic.
- The advantage of wet cutting is that the hair is easier to control.
- Hair can be wet or dry although most people prefer wet cutting.
- Dry haircutting is often more successful than wet cutting in curly hair.
- Height in hair, gives a unique statement when worn into an upswing of a casual whirl.
- This is a slide show of new hair styles that can be created using the Whirl-a- Style
- If you are truly hair-challenged, like us, use a Whirl-a-Bun to make perfect coils.
- You will never know if this is for you, unless you give it a whirl嘗試.
- I have been inspired to give pin curls another whirl.
- Whirl-A-Bun requires no pins, the chignon will hold incredibly well, even for the active ballerina, gymnast and for that special night on the town.
- If you are attracted to the latest retro fashions and want to try one of the big hair styles give it a whirl.
- If you want to go retro, give big hair a whirl.
- If you want to know what is hot and what's not in hair this year then give it a whirl.
- With runway fashions traveling down bygone eras, perhaps it’s time to give one of these vintage hairstyles a whirl.
- We also used our Whirl-a-Bun to make a French twist.
- I decided to give it a whirl and see whose hair would look good on me.
- Scientists have discovered a way to potentially restore colour to white hair.
- However, while the research is still at a very early stage, these findings could potentially pave the way for new therapies that restore colour to white hair.
- It is a rare sight to see; a man with snow white hair and dark sunglasses on a cloudy day.
- Causes of early white hair could be genetic.
- This sudden white hairdevelopment is most likely due to alopecia areata which can sometimes selectively target pigmented hair fiber containing hair follicles.
- White hair is caused by diminishing pigment in teh hair fociles.
- If you want white hair you need the toner.
- The greyish appearance of hair is only in fact a kind of optical illusion, produced by the mixture of coloured hair with white hair.
- One of my best friends when it comes to hair braiding is this wide-toothed comb. Wide toothed combs are great for daily care whenever you wash your hair, this is the best way to start before you take a brush or a finer toothed comb to it.
- During braiding when I used this wide-toothed comb, it is easier to get hair between these teeth like this so I can grab exactly what I want.
- The wide-toothed combhelps whenever you have longer hair to comb out through it.
Never use anything other than a wide-toothed comb on your hair while it is wet.
- If you have curly hair, never comb your hair with anything other than a wide-toothed comb in the shower while you have your conditioner in.
- Never use a wide-toothed comb or attempt to remove tangles from hair ends.
- Use a wide-toothed comb to brush through and remove all of the knots in your hair before brushing.
- Use a wide-toothed comb to ensure you do not damage your hair, and realize that although it is easier to comb curly hair when it is wet.
- Using a wide-toothed comb to detangle long hair is perfectly fine, as long as you always remember to treat the hair gently and with respect.
- The Wide-Tooth Comb comes in a variety of sizes and shapes. It is generally larger than the styling comb and can have teeth that are as much as ¼ to ½ inch apart.
- A wide-tooth comb is good for combing through wet hair and for combing dense or curly hair.
- The wide tooth comb should pass easily through the hair without any hindrance.
- If your face is long and slender, with your forehead and below cheeks about the same width, hairstyles that balance out the length of your face work best for you. These include short to medium lengths with fullness at the sides and soft wispy bangs.
- This will shorten the length and add width to your face.
- Heart shape faces need a softer, curlier style. a chin length look is perfect. The objective is to create width around a narrower chin.
- Hairstyles for Oblong face shape should add width and fullness to the sides of the face and around the eyes, cheekbones and ears.
- Longer hairstyles or ones that are kept close to the cheeks with no width will look better.
- If you have a round face then your face will have almost the same width as the length.
- Her new bob haircut has been uncovered as a wig.
- There is no need to use glue, double-sided tape or clips to attach the wig to your scalp.
- For long time wearers, they have almost forgotten they are wearing a wig because it looks and feels so natural, just like a second skin.
- You can also specify the look of the wig you desire.
- This wig seemed good because of the already-present short layers near the face in the front.
- I have no idea what this wig looks like from the front or back because there is only one photo of it.
- I've got to get my wig busted before the prom.
- Wigs cover the entire scalp, and are often preferred by women with overall diffuse hair loss.
- The eighteenth century was a century of elegant wigs, very long haircuts and long curls.
- Attempts to curl it by wetting and winding or tying with paper produces only superficial effects.
- The invention relates to a hair winding device for taking up and winding on hair strands.
- A hair-winding tool includes a rectangular hair-winding part having a flat surface portion.
- This chestnut array of long winding hair is designed in layers that bring about the assorted spiral curls.
- The use of rubber bands to tie hair together and winding hair into a fish hook with metal curlers or rollers can damage your long tresses.
- It works like a perm, but instead of winding hair on rollers, we comb the hair flat.
- Winding hair tightly onto rollers can have the same damaging effect.
- This is a wispy and sexy hair style that we just love! The essence of this style is the triangular shape which is achieved through razor cutting techniques.
- For square shaped face, wispy layered hairstyle is perfect.
- This glamorous pixie hairstyle has an extra long wispy fringe that adds volume to the look.
- Wispy bangs are a great place to start if you aren't sure which type of bang to get.
- The hair style with wispy bangs is great option for those having a thin face with broad forehead, because it reduces the size of the face and provides you a trendy look.
- If you have thin hairs then go for this hair style with wispy bangs which provides a lot of volume to your hair.
- This is a hairstyle that is short and has lots of wispy texture to create a nice soft look.
- Some bob styles look very feminine with short wispy layers, as seen on this model.
- A layered mid-length hairstyle styled straight with a sweep over the face and wispy ends.
- The appeal of this lightly retro style is in the heavy layers on top that are nicely contrasted by light and wispy ends that are best cut with a razor to get the full effect.
- Big wispy curls frame the beautiful face of Marry.
- Wispy hair bangs add zing to just about any hair style around.
- This bob hairstyle is a little more wispy with varying lengths. This slight variation in lengths, really changes the way the bob looks.
- The wrap is a sleek and classic option for ethnic hair.
- Pull wrap down along section to the ends of the hair - hold end wrapped section with left hand.
- Wet wrap. After washing and conditioning hair towel dry leaving slightly wet take
- This is a basic tutorial showing step by step how to wrap your hair.
- Put your comb down and have your child hand you an end wrap.
- Wash and condition your hair. Apply a leave-in conditioner, wrap lotion or setting lotion appropriate for ethnic hair.
- wrap lotion or foam whatever you choose and saturate in hair.
- A wrap hair style is easy to create and maintain.
- Wrap your ethnic hair with this low maintenance style.
- Wrap plastic grocery bag around all of the perm rods and secure with a clip.
- Wrap a neck towel around your child's neck and secure with the cape.
- Wrap the coil cotton around the hairline in a halo around the entire head, tuck behind ears.
- It takes minimal effort to wrap the hair and it gives the hair a break from harsh chemicals, curling irons and daily styling rituals.
- Have your child hand you the end wraps and perming rods - this will keep your hands free and give the child something to do.All you need is to know how to create a wrap hairstyle; and the steps are here.
- With your right hand, fold the end wrap over the section of hair, like a book, just above your fingers.
- Start at one end of the rod and wrap hair around rod towards the other end.
- Smooth the overall hair with your brush while you wrap the hair into the coveted渴望得到的 French twist into the back.