- The color and smooth bangs make this a very hip hairstyle. At the back the ends have been sliced to maintain a wispy edge、and at the sides long side-swept bangs have been blended into the side layers to frame the face.
- She's sides and back have been razored almost to her skin、and the top of her hair has been jagged-cut to create a messy design.
- Hairstyles in the 1960's will eventually come back in style and if you want to learn how to create them you should take somehairstyling courses.
- The mullet is a hairstyle that is short at the front and sides、and long in the back、often referred to as "business in the front、party in the back.
- In fact you will find that most of the styles make a come back after a few years.
- The most prominent 2009 fashion trends、as far as men’s hair style is concerned、are the fringe cut、the slick back、the classic part – side part and long part、and short fronts.
- The pull back hairstyle refers to any of a wealth of styles where long hair is pulled back to the neckline and captured in some beautiful hair piece.
- This beautiful and elegant updo suits any formal occasion、and because the style sits on the back of the head it works well with many types of bridal veils.
- He is totally bringing the male perm back.
- Can I perm my straightened hair back to wavy or curly?
- Perm is back and replacing the bangs as the beauty must have.
- Hairstyles cut must create a sense of balance between your head, face, and body.
- Bangs should be worn off the head with a bit more fullness towards the front to provide balance in profile.
- If your face is long and slender, with your forehead and below cheeks about the same width, hairstyles that balance out the length of your face work best for you.
- Short to medium length hair cuts, with soft wispy bangs and a wave or curl will compliment and balance out your straight face shape.
- Shorter hair can often balance our your prominent jaw line, as well as styles that are full at the temples that taper at the jaw.
- Full hair can help downplay a large nose or other feature and can help balance out large features.
- You see, while “big hair” styles come in and out of fashion, a good stylist is always aware of the proportions of the individual and creates styles that are in balance with the body for who they are intended.
- When it comes to styling, the client’s face shape, balance of the facial features, and the line of the profile play a major role in determining which elements of style are most suitable.
- To lighten the weight, playful flowing waves move from right to left and create balance as well as motion and irresistible charm.
- In general, the best approach is to carefully balance your hair style, hair type, face shape, facial features, and skin tone for a coordinated, complimentary look.
- The best way to find your balance of your face shape and your hair style is to experiment with small changes before adopting dramatically different looks.
- Note the proportional balance between the size of the curls and the size of the roses.
- Proper balance between shadows and highlights is very important to portray the texture you want.
Bang：把(前額頭髮)剪成劉海式(definition定義)--A fringe of hair cut short and straight across the forehead. Often used in the plural.
- The bangs can be cut in a variety of styles and can be textured in many ways as well.
- Fringe bang hairstyle is suitable for curly as well as straight hair.
- The bang area is placed in a back upright position and centered over the hair that is toward the face.
- Heavy bang Haircut for Fine Hair and Narrow Face.
- The length between your neck and shoulder is also to play a very important part for choosing a bang hairstyle.
- Bangs are definitely the most versatile hairstyle technique、and bang hairstyles seem to be a hot favorite again this season.
- A Cute Shoulder Length Haircut With An Asymmetrical bang.
- Different bang features can also be combined as well.
- The Classic Fringe bang hairstyle giving the fresh look and emphasizing the eyes ushered in the popularity of the bangs hairstyle.
- Fringe bang hairstyle can go well with both straight hair and curly or wavy hair.
- Fringe bangs are one among the immensely popular bang hairstyles for that subtle look.
- For thick hair、side swept bang can be an ideal choice、as it offers lot of movement.
- Bangs should be worn off the head with a bit more fullness towards the front to provide balance in profile.
- This enables you to see the length at the sides when cutting the baseline.
- Establish the angle of the baseline by cutting a slightly concave line、working out toward the ears up to the crown area.
- After making a side parting in the hair、use diagonal-forward sectioning to blend the baseline from the ear.
- Cut the shortest part of the fringe over the eye before holding the hair in the natural fall and cutting a blunt baseline.
- Before working back to the ear、cut a short diagonal-angled base line cutting in the natural fall to retain a heavy baseline.
Barber：理髮師(definition定義)-somebody whose profession it is to cut men's hair and shave their beards.
- I had a shave at the barber's.
- Come and enjoy a traditional men's hair cut or wet shave at our barber shop in Kaohsiung.
- You don't want your barber rushing through your haircut、so find one who takes appointments.
- You talk to your barber about your kids、your job. But you should probably talk about your haircut too.
- This had the usual barber pole招牌桿 but instead of the red、white、and blue colors、it was only white and blue.
- Although my barber could not talk in Chinese、she was able to show me pictures of different styles of haircuts.
- A barber will give you a quick shave if you haven't time to listen to a haircut.
Base section：基本分區 (Definition定義)--Section of panels into which hair is divided for perm wrapping; one rod is normally placed on each.
- Permanent wave rods are placed onto subsections of a panel called base sections.
- The subsections that hair is divided into for perm wrapping. One perm rod is typicalled placed on each base section.
- Each base section is horizontal and is the same length and width as the perm rod.
- A ponytail basically consists of a base section that hold the hair and then the pony section which is the bulk of the tied off hair.
- Hair slides can be modified to form a type of pony base while still allowing a tail to flow free from the base section.
- Our website has a number of articles and demos on various braiding techniques that can be modified to use a variety of base section sizes to create an infinite variety of styles.
- The plaits can be styled to lie along the scalp, or can be created using a small base section and braided into “cords” of hair that swing loosely.
- I've added new dolls and a base section with two base sets and a few props. I've added a new tutorial for curly hair updo's as well.
- A nice basic haircut is fine.
- I need a basic haircut.
- Probably the most versatile and basic haircut in history.
- Identifying the four basic hair cut types is necessary before you can cut hair.
- This basic layer demonstrates a simple method of working with over-direction on the outlines combined with a flawless head-hugging internal balance to produce a soft .
- Upscale barbershops offer more than basic shave and a haircut .
- A haircutting technique which utilizes the basic physical mechanics of bone structure and the effects of gravity as the hair is cut and falls into place.
- This basic template of haircuts、is designed to include every haircut ever done now or in the future.
- This basic perm was wrapped with gray rods.
- The book teaches the chemical make-up of a perm、how to choose a perm、how to choose the rod size、the 'basic' perm wrap、piggy-back wrapping and other variations of wrapping a perm.
- Basic hair care and the proper ways to shampoo、condition and dry the hair.
let’s have a look at the basic causes of dry hair that might help you identify both the cause and solution of your condition.
Basic Perm Wrap：基本冷燙捲法(definition定義)--In this type of wrap、all the perm rods within each panel (nine panels total) move in the same direction (typically they are rolled down). All the perm rods are positioned on equal-size bases. Each base section is horizontal and is the same length and width as the perm rod.
- The basic perm wrap is also called a straight set wrap. In this wrapping pattern, all the tools within a panel move in the same direction and are positioned on equal-size based.
- The learner will become knowledgeable on the procedure for basic perm wrap.
- The book teaches the chemical make-up of a perm, how to choose a perm, how to choose the rod size, the 'basic' perm wrap, piggy-back wrapping and other variations of wrapping a perm.
- A basic perm wrap(croquignole wrap) is where the rods are wrapped by pulling hair out from the head at a 90 degree angle and rolling the hair around with it overlapping over and over again
- The basis of any hair style is a good haircut .
- This style is the basis for almost all updos, and it's easy to do on your own.
- While the variations you can create with your hair are endless, there are some classic updo hair styles you can use as a basis for your special look.
- You can wear updos on daily basis. To create a different look, try accessorizing your updo with hair a cute headband and shiny hair pins.
- The twist is the basis of many updos.
- This style is also the basis for a more casual or "messy" look, and can be a great look for prom and party occassions.
- Try using these suggestions as a basis for holiday hair.
- This gallery will give you ideas for different funky updo hairstyles that you can wear on a daily basis or even on a special occasion.
- Many women choose short hair on the basis of easy maintenance.
- Hairstyles are the basis of enhancing the personality.
- You can easily maintain it on regular basis.
- Your face shape is your basis for your hair cut session.
- Millions of women color their hair on a monthly basis.
- How to choose Hair Color on the basis of skin complexion?
- Everything you ever wanted to know about hair and beauty. The best products, the latest trends, styles from the runway, and tips from the experts.
- What do you want your hair care products to do to help your beauty shine through?
- Beauty tips and tricks to make your skin glow and your hair shine.
- Beauty products and links to help make sure you look as good as your hot hairstyle!
- It is our mission to bring to you the best hair and beauty information possible while considering your new haircut and new hairstyles possibilities.
- Get inspired by their red carpet beauty to create the best look for you!
- Our style and beauty editors have the latest on women's fashion and fashion accessories.
- You can lift up your hair in the upper part of the head, leaving smaller amount of hair besides and behind the ears.
- Many women wear long hairstyles because their significant other demands it, or because she is insecure and hides behind her hair.
- In wearing your hair style on your face, you'll lose your face shape behind the hair.
- The styling is executed using blow-dryer and brush and directing the hair back behind the ear to create a smooth, silky silhouette.
- One way to keep longer hair looking more tidy is to simply tuck it behind the ear.
- I really need a picture of this haircut from behind to show my hairdresser, otherwise I can't do it.
- Use the razor to slice behind the fingers, keeping pressure on the hair at all times.
- Slowly follow the desired outline of the hair over, around and behind the ears.
Bleach：漂白,變白,脫色,變淡,漂白劑--This product is mixed with peroxide and so opens the cuticle、but unlike the other products、it does not deposit colour、it will extract the colour pigment in the hair、and therefore making it blonde or white depending on the length of time left on the hair. This is a permanent product so therefore will be grown or cut out and will need maintaining.
- A bleach is a chemical that removes colors or whitens、often via oxidation.
- Many bleachs have strong bactericidal properties、and are used for disinfecting and sterilizing.
- Most bleachs are hazardous if ingested or inhaled、and should be used with care.
- Bleach whitens clothes by releasing oxygen that combines with chemicals in dye、making them colorless.
- Bleach type Only emulsion bleach is suggested for application to the scalp.
- How to color hair blond?
- Blond is considered a natural hair color and there are many different shades.
- Blow-dry hair from roots to ends.
- How to blow dry your hair properly正確地?
- Never blow dry in an upwards motion, as this causes more damage.
- While it may seem that hairdressers can blow dry hair very quickly, the reason, Barbara explains "is because they blow dry hair every day for hours".
- Allow plenty of time to blow dry so that you create your dream style. Speed blow drying can cause frizzand other issues to pop up.
- I am definitely not a hair stylist and I am not claiming that this is how you should blow dry your hair.
- For years fashionable hair was sleek and straight, but now the big blow-dry is back.
- Blow-dry your hair like the pros; It's easier than you think to maintain that fresh blow out from the salon.
Blunt cut：齊剪法(Definition) a type of haircut in which all the hair falls to the same length at the permeter. It is cut with no elevation or overdirection.也稱為one-length haircut、zero-elevation haircut、or no-elevation haircut
- The blunt cut is meant to hang on its own and if any tension is used、you can get uneven results.
- Hair that is all one length is called a The blunt cut.
- A classic haircut, particularly for straight styles, the blunt cut is relatively simple, as long as you remember some important hints.
- The blunt cut is meant to hang on its own and if any tension is used, you can get uneven results.
- Hair that is all one length is called a blunt cut. A precise blunt cut is carefully trimmed so that all the hair reaches one level.
- A variation of the blunt cut is the undercut. In this style, the underneath layers are trimmed slightly shorter to encourage the ends on top to curl under.
- Hair that is all one length is called a blunt cut.
- A precise blunt cut is carefully trimmed so that all the hair reaches one level. However, the prettiest cuts appear to be blunt but are actually very softly graduated in length.
- Blunt cut bangs are suitable for long straight hairstyle.
- Blunt Hair Cutting in which the ends are cut straight across, is often used for hair of one length. The weight and fullness of the hair is distributed around the perimeter of the shape.
- Blunt cutting or scissor under comb is used for developing strong outline shapes. Often this is followed by point tapering where the scissor points are clipped into the hair to thin sections and reduce weight.
Bob cut：鮑伯式剪法(Definition定義)--1. a hairstyle in which the hair is cut short evenly all round the head. 2. a dangling weight on a pendulum or plumb line
- A "Bob cut" is a hairstyle suited for shorter hair.
- A "Bob cut" is a short haircut in which a weighted area is left to fall between the ears and chin. It became modern for women in the early 1920s、and in the 1970s it became popular as a men's style.
- A "Bob cut" is a women's short haircut in which the hair is typically cut straight around the head at about jaw-length、often with a fringe (or 'bangs") at the front.
- "A-line bob": A typical "bob" cut、with slightly longer hair in front、cut in an asymmetrical style.
- The Bob cut is a attractive、amusing、fashionable and convenient hairstyle which is worn by teens up to the mature adults.
- Flipped Bobs - The Bob cut has changed up for a different look that added volume at the crown and the front swept slightly over the face and the ends flipped out instead of pointing to towards the face. This hairstyle help to change from a basic bob to a very cute cut.
- Pob-A typical Bob cut - In this、the hairs with slightly longer hair in front、cut in an asymmetrical style.
- Bob cut hairstyle was very famous since the 1920s. "Irene Castle" was the first one who actually begin this famous hairstyle in the year 1917.
- You could choose a long Bob cut to the shoulders or a sleek Bob cut just below the ears.
- What is a Bob cut? it is a short hairstyle that gained popularity during the 1920's up to the 1970's. It rose to popularity again during the modern times because of celebrities like Victoria Beckham (posh spice) wearing it. Bob cuts also became popular in men's haircut style ala Beatles and Oasis. Check out these Bob cut hairstyles.
- A particular hairstyle is a Bob cut with a weighted area falling anywhere from just below the ears to just below the chin.
- The bob hairstyle easily washed、dried and ready within a minute.
- Bob hairstyle require equal level over the base of earlobes and cut blunt.
- The bob cut is traditional haircut which is complicated cut and can be trimmed to a length. It is attractive to any face shape.
- Short bob hairstyles are chin length and they are without bangs.
- The bob hairstyle is kept between the shoulders and chin.
- You cannot forget bob hairstyle because it has an everlasting charm that never looks old fashioned in any era.
- Bob hairstyle can be both conventional and modern and basically it requires proper combing to maintain the shape of the haircut.
- Women find bob hairstyle comfortable and attractive because it is suitable for every occasion.
- A woman can have maximum length of bob hairstyle up to her shoulders but her beautician will guide to keep a particular length considering whether her face is round, oval or a bit square.
- Bob Hairstyles Types：
- Asymmetrical Bob
- Bowl Cut Bob Hairstyle
- Short Bob Hairstyle
- Flipped Bobs
- Short and sleek Bob Hairstyle
- Bob Hairstyle for Curly Hair
- Mod Bob Haircut
- Chinese bob
- Pob-A typical bob cut
- Graduated Bob
- Angle Bob
- Inverted Bob
- Start by pulling down a bottom section on the sides that is equal to the back sections.
- Begin at the bottom section and work your way to the top section.
- Starting with the bottom section, use a paddle brush to stretch curls straight while blowing dry from scalp to ends.
- Continue this step throughout the bottom section of your hair. Try curling some sections clockwise and others counterclockwise.
- Once you’ve completed the bottom section, unclip top hair and repeat the same steps.
- Bottom section is from top of the ears across the occipital down.
- Section your hair into two section going across the back (top section and bottom section). Start with the bottom section and take pieces that are about 2 inches wide and start to curl.
- After the top section of hair has been completely set in rollers, unclip the bottom section of the hair.
- Now take out your tooth brush and tease the under section of your hair really well. Keep doing till the bottom section is big.
- Starting with your bottom section, pull the hair outwards on a angle using your two guide points, which are your bottom length and the top of your section that you are holding.
- Memko told me that he was using the disconnection technique to layer my hair. She said that this technique would give my hair more movement, texture and bounce彈性.
- No matter what hairstyle you choose, there should be some volume and bounce in your hair.
- Hair is worn long and loose, with slight layering at the ends to give hair swing and bounce.
- If your perm has lost its bounce, mist with water or try a curl reviver.These are designed to put instant volume and bounce into permed hair.
- How to style a romantic feminine hairstyle with curls that bounce.
- Short trendy hairstyle that uses the volume and bounce of natural curls in a trendy and easy to achieve way.
Boyish BOB ：男孩似的BOB
- The "shingle bob" or the "boyish bob" introduced in 1923.
- When the hair was shorter in the back but longer in the front was the "shingle" bob or the boyish bob.
Bowl cut：西瓜皮頭.碗型造型(Definition定義) When you put a bowl on the top of head and cut everything underneath it.
- A bowl cut、also known as a beach cut、pot haircut、chili bowl、or a mushroom cut、is a haircut where the hair is cut short on the sides and back and looking as though someone put a bowl on the head and cut off all the visible hair.
- Bowl cut has inspired many other cuts like mushroom cut and undercut.
- "Bowl cut" became very popular during the late nineties. As the name suggests、hairstylists put bowls on top of the heads and cut off everything that stuck out of the bowl. One can choose the length of the hair in advance and accordingly choose the bowl.
- The bowl cut came into existence during the 「Great Depression」 when people used to cut their hair using this unique technique due to insufficient amount of money; however this style was pioneered on screen by Moe Howard、Tom Petty and later used by boy bands、and the teen hunk Leonardo Dicaprio. Bowl cut has inspired many other cuts like mushroom cut and undercut.
- A famous bowl cut wearer in the U.S. was Moe Howard、who wore it as part of his "Three Stooges" persona.
- In other cultures the bowl cut was viewed as an attribute of poverty、signifying that the wearer could not afford to visit a barber.
- The bowl cut is quite common among the Amish.
- The bowl cut gained popularity in America among teenaged and pre-teen boys in the 1980s and the hairstyle was a veritable fad in some American locales. The popularity of the bowl cut faded in the mid-1990s.
- Most bowl cut hairstyles are double-cuts with under-cutting、but you don’t necessarily want that look for your own hair.
- Bowl cut (beach cut、pot haircut、mushroom cut): This style has cropped hair underneath several inches of long、blunt hair cut in a circle around the head. The 「bowl cut,」 named from the technique of placing a bowl on the head and cutting the hair beneath the bowl line、is still placed near the ears.
- In a regular bowl cut the hair is cut in a straight "bowl line" around the head. In a dipped bowl cut、as shown above、the "bowl line" is adjusted to follow the curvature around the ears and then dips an inch or two at the back of the head.
- The bowl cut is kind of a retro cut in which a bowl is placed on the child’s head and then all the extra hair on the side is cut. The shape of the hairstyle looks like an inverted bowl but this hairstyle is easy to maintain.
- French braids are a popular style of braided hair.
- Braid hair styles are among在...之中 the most popular受歡迎的 for both black men and women.
- Braid hair styles are among the most popular for both black men and women.
- Read more about micro braid hairstyles to know the various kinds of looks that can be created.
- As micro braids involve the process of creating tiny braids、it is better to keep the hairstyle a little on the simpler side.
- The basic and easy micro braid hairstyle would be to simply pick all the strands and tie it into a simple knot.
- To have a stylish micro braid hairstyle would also require you to have medium length hair.
- The braid hairstyles which were originally influenced by African American culture have continued to become a popular way for women.
- However、figuring out what braid hairstyles work best for you and getting them done is not that easy.
- There are a lot of different fashionable braid hairstyles available like the basic braids which work good for younger people (children as well)、micro braids ( a lot harder to create)、tight braid、short braids (ideal for men)、elegant braids、casual braids、braids with beads、and much more.
- Braid hairstyles have been there for a long time now. In fact a lot of us have grown up along with them.
- A braid hairstyle is a fashion statement that is hard to miss and no wonder it has been there in existence ever since women began styling their hair.
- No brush should break your hair if you use it properly正確地.
- Hair can break when points in the hair weaken變弱.
Bridal hairstyle have to be the best looking hairstyles at a wedding because she is the focus of attention.
- Bridal hairstyles not only have to match the person but also compliment the dress、the veil、the shoes、the wedding colors、and the special ambience of the wedding itself.
- Find a bride hairstyle in our wedding hair gallery.
- Beautiful red curly hair bride hairstyle with tiara.
- Secondly to consider about the bride's hairstyle is her hair length.
- The bride's hairstyle has traditionally popular wedding hair design elements.
- The bride's hairstyle should suit her face、gown、wedding theme、and personal style.
- We ask that the bride hairstyle and makeup trial run.
- There are numerous bride hairstyles、classic and new、that are fit for each person.
- Bridal hairstyles can be any style from updos to flowing down.
- bob is always a winner、when it comes to a brunette hairstyle.
- How to brush hair for the wedding day?
- Do you need any Hair Brush supply and demand需要 information?
- Men's hairstyle for those with very curly hair to manage bulk.
- Scissors are mainly used for the removal of bulkhair.
- The curly hair cut is very important. If you don't cut curly hair, you will end up with an unshaped mass. The trick is to alleviate bulk and width.
- Her hair cut features long soft layers which eliminate bulkfrom the ends and create body and movement.
- A razor will slide through your hair removing only the bulk.
- This cut is simple and layered to keep the medium bulkof hair density under control.
- Irregular angled razored or textured ends move up into about 4-6 inches of this haircut keeping the bulk inside of this sexy medium hair.
- Easy to look after men's hairstyle with length and bulk throughout the top section.
- The "bun" is a haircut usually worn by women with long hair.
- Making a hair bun is easy to do yourself, and a simple way of getting a classic hair updo that will keep you cool, fix bad hair days and give you a chic hairstyle.
- You want to look like you secured a bun to your head without even bothering to check the mirror, even if you're an obsessive beauty who doesn't go out without several re-checks.
- Sexy Romantic bun will have you looking like your formal day look just got tussled by some awfully fun activity, and you're still a bit too breathless to fix it.
- A bun (also known as a Bobtail) is a type of hairstyle, typically worn by women, where the hair is pulled back from the face, twisted or plaited, and wrapped in a circular coil around itself.
- Also known as a "ballet bun," this hairstyle is used by nearly all female ballet dancers, with a few notable exceptions.
- Ballet dancers often use hairnets and bobby pins to make the bun as tight and neat as possible.
- Double bun or pigtail buns are often called odango, which is a type of Japanese dumpling.
- Wearing an updo bun hairstyle is popular for formal occasions such as weddings, proms and dinner parties.
- To make a bun, hair should first be pulled into a ponytail at the back of the head.
Butch：小平頭髮式(Definition定義)--This is a slightly longer version of the burr haircut. Hair is left no longer than 1/4" on top and neatly tapered around the ears and at the back of the head.
- The butch distinguishes itself from the crewcut in definition because it is cut ? of an inch or less and is even all over.
- Butch/Buzz haircut is cut with clippers to a reliable length all over the head. In Butch haircut hair is cut typically about 1/4 inch on allover the head in short length.
- Butch hairstyle is famous men's hairstyle. It is type of short men's hairstyle. Typically it is looks like soldier cut.
- butch - a short cut in which the hair is cut an even, short length (usually around 1/4 inch or less) all over. Outside the U.S., this cut is generally called a crewcut. Within the U.S., a butch would be usually considered as shorter than a crewcut.
- The butch is distinguished from a classic American crewcut by its even length all over (where an American crewcut has a little extra length at the front of the head).
- Of the many really short and easy-to-maintain men’s hairstyle, the butch cut tops the list.
- The butch haircut looks great with formal wear and okay when it comes to casual wear.
- The butch haircut does not need any big efforts on maintenance, yet it is okay enough to be taken up by professionals.
Buzz cut ：短髮髮型 (Definition定義)-- A general term used to refer to haircuts that are done entirely with clippers. Technically speaking, there is no "official" style which can be called a buzzcut.
- A buzz cut is one of those hairstyles that looks great on guys with a nicely shaped skull.
- Buzz Cut: a haircut that is created by cutting the hair short all over to a uniform length. The hair is generally cut to ¼-inch or shorter. Variations include the Crew Cut (where the hair in front and on top is left a little longer)、Butch Cut (a name variation)、and Induction Cut (clipper cut to minimal stubble as done on admission into the Armed Forces). These cuts are all generally uniform in length varying only slightly in the different areas of the head.
- A buzz cut is the American name for a type of haircut named after the sound of the electric razor which is used to shear the hair very closely to the scalp.
- A buzz cut can make the face look more defined.
- The buzz cut is popular among men and women who want a short, low-maintenance hairstyle.
- The buzz cut has been popular in hip hop culture since the 1990s.
- "Buzz Cut" is loaded with fascinating, but highly unlikely characters.
- Buzz hairstyle is low maintenance hairstyle which is suitable for thin hair.
Buzz hairstyle is appropriate for any age and lifestyle.
- In a buzz cut the hair is cut really short with the length being somewhere around ? inches long to 1/8 inch. This hairstyle is usually preferred by parents having naughty sons because it is very easy to maintain.
- A buzzed look is the extreme form of a short cut, yet this style works on many women.