- Ultraviolet rays include UVA and UVB.
- UVA is ultraviolet radiation of long wavelengths.
- UVB is ultraviolet radiation of short wavelengths.
- Tanning does not protect from ultraviolet rays, so do not stop using sun products with UV-filter even if you’re already tanned.
- 90% of ultraviolet radiation can pass through the clouds. Even in shadow there are 50% of ultraviolet.
- Hair is lifeless and needs no protection from ultraviolet (UV) radiation.
- Studies on human hair show significant damage when exposed to Ultraviolet rays,
Ultraviolet rays can burn the eyes, hair, and skin if these parts of the body are not properly protected.
- Everyday exposure to ultraviolet rays will damage your hair and will hinder you from going to the beach.
- Specially designed for hair that has been exposed to the elements an ultraviolet rays.
The sun’s ultraviolet rays can damage skin, and this is a contributing factor in the development of skin cancer.
- A tan is actually the skins’ protective reaction to ultraviolet rays, and not a healthy glow.
- The reflective and penetrative nature of ultraviolet rays makes sunscreen necessary.
Under-bevel：低斜面.低斜角--The ends of the hair are turned under
- He'll use his fantastic techniques to under-cut and under-bevel through the sides and the top.
- Another great razor trick is "under-bevel" the hair.
- By ‘under-beveling’ the hair with a razor the hair turns down and under, rather than turning up and flipping out.
- The head position is normally upright; any other head position will result in an under-bevel or layer in the ends.
- This is described in greater detail under 'Bevel Cutting'. The rear edge should be cut with a slight under-bevel for a better fit.
- A variation of the blunt cut is the undercut. In this style, the underneath layers are trimmed slightly shorter to encourage the ends on top to curl under.
- Undercut the nape section is cut to the desired level, then, each layer after that is cut slightly longer creating a concave effect.
- Undercutting softens the look of the style while keeping a very smooth appearance. This type of cut often eliminate the need for curling it.
- The principles behind undercutting are the same regardless of the length of the finished hairstyle.
- Short and sassy undercut with a heavy fringe and trendy long side elements.
- The undercut is a unisex haircut whereby the top section of hair is held in place whilst the side and back sections are cut, thus making the top longer and the back and sides undercutting.
- Her hair falls vertically on one side across the line of an under section that tucks behind the ear.
- Start off rough-drying the air all over and then blow-dry the under section, making sure that each one is completely dry before moving on to the next, and gradually work up the head.
- Take the far left strand and weave it under strand two, over section three, and under section four.
- Now take out your tooth brush and tease the under section of your hair really well.
My natural hair is a reddish brown but I recently got my hair cut and dyed.I had them bleach the under section of my hair so it would be brown on top and blonde on the bottom.
- Backcomb the under section of the hair and then lightly smooth the front of the section before rolling it.
- Medium brown- medium blonde will work best stay warm with your under tone.
- It is important to choose the correct under tone while selecting a hair colour, so that the colour suits your complexion.
- It means the final hair color is the Total of your under tone and the color you are using.
- If it's always red that means your natural hair's under tone is red, so it will pull that color when dyed.
- IF You can bleach it or strip it then re-color. Striping will not take you back to your natural color. It only removes the color you put on but leaves the under tone, like orange or yellow.
- Blonde people no matter what your under tone in your skin is and your eye color, you will look best in browns.
- I like the Light Blonde hair on her as well.And her skin is pale with a golden under tone, which some people will call a peaches and creme color.
- 相關用詞--mass tone：主色調
Unevenness 、unevenly 參差不齊,不均勻,不平衡,不平坦,參差不齊
- Before the haircut is complete, you must check his hair for unevenness.
- If you cut it too much when checking for unevenness, you will have to redo the entire head.
- However, the sight of the unevenness and stringy ends made me think of the problems common to women (and men) who are growing their hair long.
- I want to reduce the contrast in my hair. I don’t want to lose the ‘unevenness’ of color.
A semi permanent is not powerful enough to erase the unevenness . it will tone down your hair color.
- Hold the comb steady as you are cutting to avoid any unevenness.
- Creamy milk type hair color creates beautiful finish without unevenness. The color absorbs into inner hair faster than before. So it takes less time to color your hair.
- Be sure to hold your scissors perfectly flat as you make the cuts, since angling them will result in unevenness in the finished hairstyle.
- People with very curly and rough should not go for layered hairstyles as curly hairs disrupt the layered look and create unevenness in hairs.
- Another newer technique to shaping hair in the last decade is unevenness created in sides that are longer than the back of the hair.
- Uneven ends and damaged hair will not help you to create a sexy style.
- Uneven blunt bob: This is a stunning style in which bangs are inserted to soften the look of the bob cut on the whole as well as add a class of touch. The sides are blunted cut and slim the facial arrangement. This style appears great on those possessing a broad forehead.
- Side parting styles are also easy as the uneven haircut allows the natural fall.
- Some punk haircuts are asymmetrical as well as uneven and some punk cuts have the razor cut look but throughout the head the hair remains completely uneven.
- Play with a variety of asymmetrical partings and uneven sides to create a completely different look in an instant.
- If you do not have your hair neatly lifted and spaced, you will end up with a messy and uneven haircut.
- The shaggy and uneven nature of an emo haircut necessitates that you use a color that will show through your base coat, if you decide to highlight your hair.
- Since the emo haircut focuses on its uneven look, you can shorten one side of your hair if you have long hair to get an idea of what you will look like with it.
- If you look closely at his hair - it is the most uneven, shaggy, jagged haircut you have ever seen.
- The bangs have also been razor cut and kept uneven to give this style a punk finish.
- If your hair cut has left you with uneven layering, your options are limited.
- The haircut is most often asymmetrical and uneven, with short choppy layers and texture Emo Hairstyle and Haircuts.
- Long pieces of uneven hair that frame the face are almost a must-have for any emo hairstyle, and that the rest is messy and looks uncared-for is a given.
- A quick and unexpected movement of the head can result in not just an uneven haircut, but an injury to the stylist or the client.
- The Back has been razor cut a little short for an uneven finish.
- The shape and uniformity of the curls make this updo neat and gorgeous.
- Uniformly-Layered Form: It is also known as a layered cut. All the hair is the same length when held out at 90 degrees.
- Uniformity in hairstyles among peer groups is one way to tell who's who and what's what .
- As with virtually every other facet of youth culture, hairstyles made the big leap from relative uniformity of the previous decades into great diversity.
- One great tip for helping create uniformity is to give them each a certain bloom to wear in their hair, or some other kind of pin or headband.
- Bridesmaids'女儐相 hairstyles should have at least some element of uniformity, ideally although in many cases, this is not easily achieved.
- You still want to maintain some uniformity in style among the members of your wedding party.
- Take care that the rest of the hair follows the same undulation of the fringe and achieve uniformity in the hairstyle.
- The hair design has great uniformity and soft elegance that makes it so feminine.
- This is mostly because of the uniformity among the girls and the ease of placing headbands and other hairpieces in the hair.
- The requirement for hair grooming standards is necessary to maintain uniformity within a military population.
- They shave your head in bootcamp to create uniformity and to follow regulations.
- These short pieces of hair should be cut through the entire head, in order to maintain the uniformity which is required through the entire hair.
- She needs electric clippers in order to maintain uniformity.
- Layers are evenly graduated to maintain uniformity and to create roundness.
- They all are so smartly dressed, especially by today's standards. And the uniformity of haircut style is interesting.
- Lifting all the hair away from the head at 90º and cutting will result in uniform layer.
There is more than one type of 'layered' cut, two main ones being the uniform layer and long graduation.
- With the uniform layer, the hair is cut at 90 degrees to the head.
- This hairdressing training video guides you through a uniform layer hair cut.
- The uniform layer cut has layers cut straight across in the same length, creating even volume and balance.
- The uniform layer cut is simply a cut that is designed to create uniform lengths in the hair all over the head.
- Her hair is neatly trimmed to a heavier uniform layer throughout the top to create volume and bounce.
- At the end of the haircut the barber would retake the sections of hair as in cutting a uniform layer, eg at 90° to the head.
- How to create and follow a guideline for one length, uniform layer, short graduation and long graduation looks
- Some are unique to the product or brand they support, and most are made of plastic so that they do not react with chemicals and are easy to clean.
- While it is a good idea to flip through glossies to understand the trends, a unique style about yourself should be adopted especially so in a hairstyle.
- It gives you unique and elegant look.
- Emo hairstyles are unique and represent an eloquent form of expression.
- Keep hair dandruff free and frizz free and live life to the fullest with a unique hairstyle.
- So basically if you need cool unique styles, then I recommend that you just experiment & have fun.
- Unique Bob Hairstyle A mature women submits her unique bob picture that she has cut and styled herself.
- Everyone should look as individual and unique as their personality.
- Styles for natural curly hair should always complement your hair's unique curl pattern.
- The main objective is to make your haircut as distinctly unique and expressive of your character and/or lifestyle.
- This unique hair style is being adopted as a new trend by few fashion freaks also.
- Some of the latest trends in Asian hairstyles in the year 2009 display uniqueand cutting-edge hairstyles, which feature many stylish haircuts, geometrical designs and beautiful highlights.
- Find a stylist that has her finger on the pulse of fashion and design to ensure that you get a style that is truly you and truly unique.
- Teaches proficiency in color and fashion through demonstrating unique top of the line expertise.
- Unity is a design principle and backbone to professional layouts.
- Unity in design is also called proximity.
- Unity provides cohesiveness to your designs.
- Unity in design is achieved primarily through placement in your layout. But it can also be achieved through margin and padding changes to the elements.
- Classic design theory discusses unity in terms of the objects present in a piece of art.
- Unity is a measure of how the elements of a page seem to fit together - to belong together.
- Another method often used to promote unity is the use of repetition. Repetition of color, shape, texture or object can be used to tie a work together.
- What's worse than having unruly hair?
- The first hair style control agent of the present invention may permanently straighten naturally curly/unruly hair, without damaging or providing a dry feeling to the hair.
- Naturally curly/unruly hair often becomes a cause of distress such as looking like the hair is unkempt.
- It is difficult sufficiently to straighten naturally curly/unruly hair by such method.
- The effect of straightening naturally curling/unruly hair was not fully satisfactory.
- A person with long wild unruly hair can only be classified as lazy.
- Even though long unruly hair is clearly the most timeless of hairstyles.
- In addition to a good hair cut, you can use other techniques to keep your unruly hair in control.
- The best way to control unruly hair is by using hair bands and barrettes.
- An updo is a hairstyle in which hairs are tied on the head in any preferable style which helps to put emphasis on the neck and ear.
- An Updo is selected based on the face shape and the kind of dress worn.
- An updo is perfect hairstyle for special occasions like wedding, anniversary or prom night.
- An updo can be romantic, flirty, elegant, stylish, and above all, beautiful.
- An updo can totally change your look dramatically.
- An updo hairstyle is not only just for wedding or prom occasions.
- Another advantage of updo is that it keeps you cool and keeps hairs away from your face which help accentuate eyes, neck and ears.
- If you have shoulder length hairs or longer then you can make fabulous updo hairstyles.
- If you are styling an updo at home, you will need hair rollers, curling iron, hairspray, tail comb and decorations like tiara, flowers, beads, clips and pins.
- It can be a classic French knot or a simple bun or can be just sweeping all the hairs in a twist and tying them up.
- The modernism part of such an updo is represented by the natural flowing way of the strands and the unfinished aspect and height of the hairstyle.
- The most important thing about any updo is it should suit your facial shape and hair type. You should also consider length of your hairs, your makeup, your outfit and the occasion you are getting ready for.
- You can select from prom updo hairstyle or wedding updo hairstyle.
- Women can get their hairs styled in various fashions. To lend a sophisticated and more feminine look, updo is the best hairstyle which you can accomplish with medium length or long hairs.
- Updo hair styles have so many variations, whether your hair is long or short.
- Updos are the most sought after hairstyles for weddings as this is where it shows off a woman’s feminity.
- Trying an updo for a day just at home is great for testing the look and hold.
- Trying different updo hairstyles on different occasions require just some minor adjustments.
- Extremely important to keep updo hairstyle in place and secure so it will not lose its form during the event.
- The key to achieving a great updo hairstyle with short hair is to curl or wave as much of the hair as possible and pin backwords towards the center.
- The updo is the main part of the hairstyle but how the front of the hair is done almost makes a big difference.
- This updo features soft formed curls positioned low on the back of the bride's head.
- Here is a step by step guide on how to make easy glam-hair updo with headband.
- The head position is normally upright; any other head position will result in an under-bevel or layer in the ends.
- Take the comb, and place it in the upright section of hair about 3 inches above the scalp, and pull the comb directly down to the scalp.
- The ornamental design for a hair drying hood for use with upright hair dryers.
- The bang area is placed in a back upright position and centered over the hair that is toward the face.
- Mohawk is a popular punk hairstyle. In this style an upright strip of hair, which runs across the crown of head.
- This type of punk hairstyle is characterized by a shaved scalp with an upright strip of hair running across the crown of the head from the forehead to the nape of the neck.
- Stand upright, comb the hair and twist it into a bun, high up on the back of the head.
- The urban hairstyle can be very popular hairstyle as the very trendy and amazing hairstyle. This hairstyle can be matched for the all lengths of hair.
- If chic and urban hairstyle is what you are looking for, mullet hairstyle may not be in your preffered list.
- If you are interested in any urban hairstyle the good news is that there are so many different types available for you to choose from. Here are some of the most common hairstyles that are sported in the urban community.
- The fohawk, also called faux-hawk or faux hawk, is a very popular urban hairstyle.
- The key is all in the texture and color of the style to create an urban hairstyle with attitude.
- If you want a sleek and trendy look, the urban hairstyles are the best for you.
- However, not all kinds of urban hairstyles would fit in any person because you need to take account into some factors such as face shape and hair type.
- Once you have chosen your desired urban hairstyle, the next thing to consider is the tremendous maintenance.
- In maintaining urban hairstyles there are plenty of things to consider as well like the natural fragility, porosity and texture of the hair.
- Various tools and products are also needed to keep up the maintenance of the urban hairstyles.
- Afro is one of the most popular kinds of urban hairstyles. It is also one of the easiest and most natural to maintain urban hairstyles.
- Another popular urban hairstyle is the braids, which are very versatile and can offer varieties of styling options for the wearer.
- The Bandu knots or more known as the “Zulu” are one popular urban hairstyle where the hair is divided into sections of triangular, square or diamond forms all over the head.