- The only place where one has hair that points in a radial type of direction is the crown or vertex area.
- A new technique has been developed to prepare radial hair sections for element profile analysis using a proton microprobe (PM).
- Radial hairbrushes are great for creating curls, but the correct blow-drying technique is probably even more important.
- Provide a basic taper and radial haircut which blends evenly and conforms to a planned pattern.
- Apply a basic taper and radial haircut which blends evenly and conforms to a planned pattern.
- Styling steps Apply mousse and part to the left. Using a medium radial brush, blow dry the top, back and sides under.
- Radial streaked to the top as the focal point to the performance of hair arc degrees, ideal for a variety of hairstyles, such as BOB, a short haircut, such as feathers.
- A radial parting was taken from ear to ear.
- Then take a radial section from ear to ear, across the top of the head. Always start in the most resistant area, and take quarter-inch diagonal subsections and apply the color to the roots.
- Release top section. Take radial sections cutting from short (highest point of the head) to long, creating increased layers for soft, lightweight movement.
- Creating graduation from centre back to sides, cut vertically to radial sections to the height of occipital bone.
- Using the last radial section as a guide on either side, take diagonal sections in an above 45 degree angle and blunt cut, overdirecting the sides towards the back.
- Create a radial section from ear to ear, dividing the front and back, and a vertical section from the crown to the nape, then create a diagonal back section on both sides to form a curved section and cut the center baseline.
- A radial section was created through the back of the head.
- This particular demonstration takes radial sections in the back and pulls the hair out 90 degrees to the head.
- Graduation was continued on the top of the head by working with radial sections.
- Radial sections were cut through the back and connected to the top to keep the perimeter very long.
- While you should take a special care to the radian of the fringe style iteself.
- Don’t shape it too orderly since it seems a little stiff; do shape it with great radian like the circular arch shape, thus the fringes can perfectly fit your side hair, creating the effect of a slim face.
- This hairstyle radian convergence very nature, bring out the sweetness in a small sexy woman taste.
- Black hair can remain flawless, healthy and radian, especially with high quality hair care products that are designed for black hair types.
- Black hair can remain flawless, healthy and radian.
- This hairstyle design is short of, very solid BOB head, thick radian bang and cheek on both sides of the hair is very good design, can decorate facial form of fat and also face a perfect match.
- The short hair style, hair end BOB head slightly become warped hair clip is natural, short, very relaxed, radian bang thick solid, the whole modelling popularization, suitable for any girl.
- Asymmetrical haircut shows cool and intellectuality. This type is especially suitable for skinny's women because of its radian.
- Most razor cuts create a great textured look on men's hairstyles, but not all hairstyles suit razor cutting and razored hair is not always a great idea.
- Razor haircut is used:To blunt the ends. To thin the hair. To add more shape and texture.
- If you're not too careful, using the razor can often make the ends look frizzy and unhealthy and it is not suggested for people with curly hair textures.
- Razor cutting can also thin the hair really well. So, it's not a good idea for fine hair types.
- Razor cuts will, however, suit short to medium straight hair lengths.
- A layered hair style with razor cut choppy ends and a short straight bangs.
- My best haircut ever was a razor cut for medium length hair. It was gently layered with a razor.
- A nice razor cut significantly impacts the way the ordinary hairstyle looks.
- But for a good razor cut you need to be well informed about the cut.
- With diligence razor cut can look fantastic on your hairstyle as it will create a textured look.
- Razor cut is a new hair look created with a blade. It’s a hot new shredded look wherein you taper your hair with blades, not with scissors.
- You can not razor cut dry hair. And it doesn’t matter if the hair is wet or dry when you texturize it.
- Usually this razor is located in the top compartment of a hand .
- Razors were used in the early days to create the bob style, a trend made famous by Louise Brooks.
- Japanese and Asian hairstylists are commonly experienced with razors, since this is a practical method to create movement in straight hairstyles.
- The stylist gathers the individual's hair, and razors the hairs at an angle, sliding it down the shaft.
- Hair cutting razor tools include the straight edge razor, the razor-comb, and the razor-shaper.
- Hairstyles cut with a razor can lose their shape reasonably quickly.
Razor Cut：削剪--A razor cut, quite simply, is a haircut created when the hair is sliced with a cut throat style razor. Since the razor slices the hair and doesn't leave a blunt edge, a wispy effect is created.
- Razor cuts are a great way of creating a wispy look.
- Razor cuts can make fine short hair sit up with added body.
- Razor cuts work best with straight hair, especially with a finger style and a little wax.
- Razor cuts tend to make hair look droopy and flyaway — even frizzy in the case of wavy and curly strands.
- When you receive a razor cut, you'll notice an odd sensation.
- Razor Cutting is a hair cutting process in which sharp, knife like razors are used to excise, slice and texturize hair.
- Razor Cutting requires a higher quality razor than an average one, although most sharp razors can be used to do the
- A layered hair style with razor cut choppy ends and a short straight bangs with black hair color and dark blue lowlight randomly placed to add shine and reflection.
- Razor Cutting creates softness, tapering, and internal movement so that the hair moves freely. It can also be used to shorten hair.
- Razor Cutting is used to create softness to any haircut and it is either used on its own or in conjuction with scissors.
- Razor thinning will graduate the hair lengths and make it all blend in together.
It looks like a bob that's had some razor thinning done.
- This is cut into a short shaggy layered cut with deeply-angled razor thinning to remove the bulk and enable versatile styling for varied settings.
- Razor thinning is usually done with a special type of straight razor not a facial razor.
- She created a truly modern bob with slightly flipped ends and razor thinning.
- Razor thinning will damage your hair. makes it easier to get split ends.
- Rectangular faces have a square chin and hairline, and are long and narrow.
- The oblong, or rectangular, face is long and slender. To flatter an oblong face, a hair style must do two things: de-emphasize length and create width.
- The rectangular face shape is NOT the same as an oblong face.
- Rectangular face-shape may add body and volume along the sides. Avoid wearing tresses long and stick straight or it will add unwanted length to the face.
- The rectangle facial shape has a square chin and hairline that are long and narrow.
- Consider short or medium haircuts if you have an oblong or rectangular face shape.
- With her rectangular face shape she best avoids too much volume on the crown and rather puts this around the sides for a perfect harmony.
- People with a rectangular face shape should follow the same guidelines as the square face shape when choosing bangs.
- Oblong or rectangular Face Shape - longer than it is wide.
- If your face is wider than it is long, you have an oblong or rectangular face shape. The best hair styles for your face shape are short to medium hair lengths.
- Straight short hair magnifies the angles of a rectangular face shape resulting in a harsh look.
- Rectangular Face Shape Longer than it is wide, with the forehead, cheekbones and the jaw line the same width.
- A fringe to the haircut can also shorten the rectangular face, and a style with a side cut will reduce the square appearance.
- Razoring reduces excess weight while adding softness and movement to the hair.
- If you can, shampoo your hair standing up. This will reduce tangling.
- Bangs swept to the side will reduce the appearance of and work towards softening the angles of your face.
- Allow the hair to layer in the face region部位 to reduce the jawline and curl around face to reduce square of your face.
- Bangs can also reduce the look of a full forehead.
- The simple braid is just one of the quickest ways to reduce the chances可能性 of harming損害 long hair.
- A braid or updo can significantly reduce chances of damaging hair at night.
- To reduce flyaway hair, don’t comb your hair too often and use the heaviest conditioner you can without weighing down your hair.
- These short hairstyles can reduce the tangles糾結 and the hard-to-style hair that can come with African American hairstyles.
- Those with round faces should try hairstyles that reduce the appearance of a full face, but rather lengthen or narrow it.
- If you have naturally curly hair, grow it longer so that layers can be added to reduce all the attention from going to the face.
- A asymmetrical bobs actually work very well to reduce the appearance of a full face.
- Asymmetrical hairstyles that are kept straight are very sleek and reduce the amount of volume around the face, accentuating bone structure.
Reducing agent：還原作用（冷燙第一劑的作用）。(定義)The chemical in the perm lotion that supplies the hydrogen is called a reducing agent.
- The perm lotion contains a reducing agent that releases hydrogen atoms. The hydrogen atoms attach themselves to the sulphur atoms causing many of the disulphide bonds to break called reduction.
- Applying a reducing agent to the hair breaks these bonds (takes disulphide -S-S- to two seperate thiols -SH HS- ) making the hair much less stiff.
- Perm salt is a chemical reducing agent which selectively weakens the hair's cystine bonds instead of disrupting the entire protein.
- Ammonium Thioglycolate which is one type of alkaline wave is a type of reducing agent required for this procedure-- Two hydrogen atoms are released by two thiodiglycolate molecules which combine with the sulfur atoms that form the cystine bond—thus creating cysteine.
- A common, colorless reducing agent used in chemical texture services is thioglycolic acid.
- Today's 'cold' permanent wave lotions contain substances called reducing agents, in an alkaline solution.
- The reducing agent most often used is called ammonium thioglycollate.
- Reducing agents act on the keratin in the hair, breaking the disulphide linkages that join the pairs of cysteine units together. The result is that the keratin softens and swells. The softened hair is then put into its new shape. As it is manipulated the cysteine linkages slip past each other and realign themselves with new cysteine partners see.
- Use the point cutting technique to refine the perimeter and to create a steep diagonal-back line behind the ear on the shorter side.
- Use brush to refine hair as long as blow drying to get good result.
- Curly long hairstyles are suitable for men with square face shape. Because can refine square face shape to oval shape.
- To dry the hair, use hairdryer with diffuser to refine the curl.
- The result is effectively refine your hair to Pearly Shine.
- Easy on hair styles are lucky enough to refine her scintillating conversation to regrowing hair gel.
- Refine it with a vent brush and a touch of hair spray.
- Use hot rollers or a curling iron to refine your curls. This is especially important if you're hair leans toward frizzy.
- There are many ways to dry volume into the hairstyle. The method selected depends on the type, texture and condition of your current hair. It also depends on how much time you have to style your hair and whether you wish to use hot tools to refine the finished texture.
- If you want to refine your factions lead your hair below the shoulders and very smooth, slight layered. The volume must be concentrated in the middle of the face and the sides should be flat.
Relaxing hair or Hair relaxer ：把捲的頭髮變直
- I would strongly recommend professional application of relaxing hair products at a salon that specializes in this technique.
- The damage that "relaxing" hair can cause is dryness, hair-loss, discoloration and scalp burns.
- Avoid relaxing hair and then coloring it at the same time. This can be very risky for the hair. If you absolutely must color and relax your hair in the same time period it is best to relax the hair first and then wait 2-4 weeks before color is applied.
- Relaxed hair will tend to be drier and break easily.
- Relaxing hair for those with tight kinky s-curve or z-curve hair types are always looking for new products from the hair care product manufacturers.
- Hair relaxers work to straighten hair thanks to two very powerful chemicals: sodium hydroxide and guanidine hydroxide.
- The chemicals in hair relaxers penetrate deep into the hair shaft and loosen the natural curl pattern located inside the hair cortex.
- Always wait a week to do your hair relaxer after retiring french braid.
- What is the difference between hair texturizing and hair relaxing.
- This hair relaxer review can help you to understand how the chemicals work for straightening the curly and wavy hair.
- The hair relaxer effect is not healthy for the hair that is why it should be applied very carefully after thorough preparations.
- Hair relaxer usage is usually recommended for the strong curly African hair.
- In some publications today we can find a hair relaxer review that can help to understand the hair relaxer effect and correct usage of chemicals.
- Hair relaxers and straighteners are special chemicals that work for relaxing hair structure and making it softer for further treatment.
- hair relaxer usage is recommended for those who do not imagine their image without straightened hair, but advice of a professional stylist is very important.
- Repetition means using a design of the same shape and size as a particular feature to draw attention to it.
- The repetition of lines creates more interest in the design.
- Study and analyze their behavior and action but don’t copy. Avoid a repetition of style about the emo scene and the scene action. This will only affect your being a nice scene person.
- Repetition can also serve an important function in documentary films.
- I couldn't agree more with your assessment that repetition is a key element to personal style.
- The following terminology saves repetition of all the finger positions.
- There is a natural rhythm to braiding and once you get it it is just a matter of repetition.
- Braiding a given braid is just a repetition of that style's movement.
- The appeal of this lightly retro style is in the heavy layers on top that are nicely contrasted by light and wispy ends that are best cut with a razor to get the full effect.
- This style is full of 60's retro flair with a bouffantish edge. The bun is large and round and offset and sits high on the back of the head.
- You can add bangs for a funky retro look.
- In order to be retro this popular hair style trend had to have once been out of style to make its way back in.
- A braided neckline proves the inspiration for a retro french braid by Marry.
- Here is a hairdo that reflects the retro 80s as well as the 60s in the fact that it combines the big full hair and the ratted bouffant蓬鬆的髮式.
- Katherine brought us back to old Hollywood hair glamour in 2006 with this adorable parted retro updo that looks as if it's from the 1930s or 1940s.
- The “updo” is one of the most popular 1940’s retro hairstyles.
- Once you’ve mastered the technique, you can quickly create a 1940's retro updo in very little time.
- 1940s retro hairstyles are not the only vintage styles that are gaining popularity.
- Believe it or not, even the 80’s are having some influence on today’s retro hairstyles.
- Retro hairstyles hail from just about any decade of the twentieth century, with a 1940’s bob looking fine with your work outfit, or a sleek.
- Rhythm in design is also called repetition.
- Rhythm allows your designs to develop an internal consistency that makes it easier for your customers to understand.
- Once the brain recognizes the pattern in the rhythm it can relax and understand the whole design.
- Nearly anything in a updo design can be repeated to create a rhythm to your designs.
- Rhythm is a basic principle of design. Rhythm or repetition is the expression of visual harmony within a design.
- Of all the principles of design, most people will probably find rhythm the easiest to understand.
- This is because rhythm in the visual arts is very closely related to rhythm in music.
- Rhythm Design is your best source for custom embroidery using the latest digitizing equipmment.
- Rhythm is the pattern that creates movement, it could be slow or fast.
- Like music rhythm can be simple or it can change.
- A fast rhythm would be tight curls that bounce to every step you make.a slower rhythm would be larger shapes and longer curls.
- In a simple rhythm the same hairstyle is repeated throughout the hair.
- In alternating rhythm the pattern starts from small to large and back to small.
- Right Angle an angle that is 90° exactly .
- First, be sure the person is holding his head straight, then slide the comb through the top of the hair at a right angle.
- Razor cut is terrible for the hair even when cut at the right angle!
- Make sure you have the comb at the right angle and blending between the lengths before you run the clippers across them.
- The word “beveled” means any angles that meet in anything other than a right angle.
- It is pretty slight unless he's hair is parted at just the right angle.
- Important physical variables involved are what type of rod is used, how the hair is wrapped and how end papers are used.
- Like a symphony that brings peace to the soul is this smooth hairstyle that plunges into giant waves made from the spiral rod.
- If you know how to use the curling iron rod, you can do it yourself.
- Use the curling iron rod is time-saving. It can create a three-dimensional wave. You can base on the duration of iron and skill to shape different hairstyle.
- However, before changing the course of treatment, a good choice of a curling iron rod is very important.
- Generally, hairstylist will recommend powerless curling iron rod because it is less disruption, handy and less space to pack.
- Before using the iron rod, the best way is applying the hair conditioner first to protect the quality of hair.
- When using the curling iron rod, each bundle will be rolled up and normally stay for three to five seconds.
- Choosing Perm rod”is one of those subjects that requires a little “finesse” when it comes to choosing the right one.
- The size of the perm rod you need to use depends largely on the length of the hair being permed and the amount of curl you want to have in the finished style.
- A soft roller hair curler having an outer sleeve of silicone rubber and an inner core of an elongated heatable material, such as a coil spring.
- An updo with a lot of height and beautiful barrel curls. You need fairly long hair for this look and remember that your hairdresser might need a couple of hours for roller setting and finishing of the style.
- Use a tail comb to create sections that are half an inch wide and are three inches long for each roller.
- When removing the rollers from your hair you will notice that the roller almost falls out by itself.
- Hold the roller and with a circling motion unwind it from the hair, all the while following the flow of the curl.
- Use the round brush to create a little volume in the crown area.
- I prefer the round brush over a curling iron, using different sizes of round brushes and a good hand held hair dryer.
- There is no hairstyle that cannot be created with a round brush and a hand held hair dryer, be it soft curls or large curls, smooth or straight, for short or long hair, curly or straight hair, styles with volume or less volume.
- Put a generous amount of mousse into hair and then blow dry straight over a thick round brush.
Round face shape：圓型臉
- A rounded haircut ending at the chin will certainly add weight to your already round face shape. Because the widest part of your face is at the cheeks and ears, you need to avoid having the fullness of the cut here, as it will make your face appear wider.
- Round faces shape offer a variety of different hairstyles that are very flattering.
- Working with your round face will only enhance the cut and show off your best facial features.
- Cropping your hair off at the chin and giving soft layers offers us women with a round face shape the opportunity to elongate our necks giving the illusion of a longer face.
- The key characteristic of a round face shape is that the face has nearly the same dimensions in both directions: width and length.
- Long hair naturally helps lengthen a round face shape, particularly if you use a center part that draws the eye along the length of the face.
- Soft cuts with sophisticated layers coming forward onto the face look stylish and is an ideal hair style for round face shape.
- A round face shape is as wide as it is long with rounded edges. The nose is the center guide.
- Hair for round face shapes should be kept close to the sides of the face, while the crown will need height and volume.
- I am constantly scouting on ladies only for a graduated bob haircut and round graduation.
- I'm working on women's long and short round layers, round graduation, and men's side part haircuts.
- I looking for graduation bob,round graduation or firefly haircuts.If you are interesting just let me know.
- Gain insight into One Length, Inverted Layers, Square Layers, Classic Bob, Graduated Bob and Round Graduation cuts which form a solid commercial base of salon work.
- Round Graduation is more of a pixie feel to it.
- Anything too close to the root and you may wind up going out rather they're in down.
- If you'd like to soften your hair, you soften it more towards the ends of your hair shaft, rather than towards the root and just keep your length and keep some weight.
- The cells of the inner root sheath are interlocked with those of the cuticle of the hair, firmly anchoring the hair in the follicle.
- The inner root sheath must grow at the same rate as the hair, or faster as it molds and guides the shaft in its passage outward.
- The inner root sheath of the hair follicle is a layered structure that extends from the base of the bulb to the isthmus.
- The inner root sheath cuticle is one cell layer thick and the cells of the inner sheath do not acquire trichohyalin granules until they are about halfway up in the follicle.
- The fully cornified inner root sheath anchors and directs the growth of the emerging hair shaft.
- We all know that the hair root of great styling starts with the right haircut.
- It's called a "Root Perm". With this simple method only the straight roots are permed while the rest of the hair which still has a curl does not get permed and therefore stays healthy.
- A root perm is a perming technique where only the 2-4 inches of hair nearest the scalp is permed to thicken it and make the hair stand away from the scalp.The technique creates more volume in the hair.
- However, in most cases, especially when the hair is fine or limp, the results of a root permwon’t last more than a few weeks when the new growth is long enough to lie flat again.
- You could schedule for a root perm to help you keep your coils in tact and get a trim.
- Part your hair on either side or in the middle. Pull it back into a low, taunt ponytail against the nape of your neck and secure it with a thin, covered rubber band.
- Hide the covered rubber band with real or silk flowers or maybe hair jewels.
- Put the hair in a high ponytail and do not pull the tail all the way through the rubber band.
- Updo prom work best on long and medium kind of hair because easliy you can tie into a rubber band and decorate with beautiful bobby pins.
- Once the hair is flipped over the rubber band, divide the pony tail into three sections and braid.
- If you don't want to tease your hair, an alternative is to secure the top front of your hair with a small colored rubber band.
- Place a very small rubber band at the crown to catch as much hair as possible.
- The top section of this short bob is pulled back and secured with a small rubber band.
- The chemicals that perm hair make the cuticle layer swell open and can cause breakage if the rubber bandis too tight.
- This perm rollers for customized styling get rid of the rubber band and its breakage potential.
- Place a rubber band on three of the four sections to keep those sections of hair out of your way.
- Incorrect placement of the rubber band or perm rods will cause band marks or breakage.