- Anagen is the active growth phase of hair follicles.
- The hair itself, or the shaft, is composed of keratin, and is essentially a collection of dead cells which are the product of the hair follicle.
- The hair follicle describes an invagination of the epidermis into the underlying dermis.
- The proximal end of the follicle has an onion-shaped dilatation called the bulb, which is hollow at its base and envelopes the dermal papilla.
- The follicle has two layers, the dermal layer (fibrous tissue) and the epidermal layer.
- Into each follicle, the arrectores pilorum muscle inserts at the dermal layer below the entrance of the sebaceous gland duct.The arrectore pilorus acts to elevate the hair shaft and express sebum.
- If the forehead is wide, a few bangs cut to partially cover the forehead will reduce縮小 the width.
- Please help me to removing the hair on the forehead.
- Usually, people who have an unusually large forehead seem to be troubled with this problem.
- I always stain my forehead when I’m dyeing my hair at home.
- I have a very high forehead with my hairline falling behind the side of my forehead a bit.
- Wavy hair raised at the forehead and trained back loosely into a knot at the nape of the neck.
- She with updo hair style, straight hair with a straight fringe covering the forehead and eyebrows.
- She with cute updo hairstyle, curly blonde hair raised slightly at the forehead and falling almost symmetrically on either side of the face.
- She with a soft, low, rounded updo hairstyle parted on one side, drawn gently down the forehead and gathered behind the neck in a messy bun.
- Separate the section of hair on top of the forehead so that it fans out across the forehead.
- Keep in mind my forehead is a bit small so bangs don't really do much for me.
- Place the drip guard firmly around the forehead, ears and back of neck, to prevent any perm solution getting into eyes, ears or on clothes.
- Long bangs have been added to this haircut which cover the entire forehead and it's a great trick to use to flatter a high forehead.
- I do have a fairly round face and have determined that across the forehead bangs don't suit me.
- One of the forerunner creators of black hairstyles.
- This is the signature haircut of "Mo" from Three Stooges fame, and was a forerunner of the famous Beatles haircut.
- Masculine On the other extreme to the super-soft and feminine hairdos, masculine styles also hit the runways as as forerunner to 2008.
- One of the forerunner creators of black hairstyles, with possibly the largest variety of braids, cornrows and dreds.
- The free-spirited youth of the day readily accepted the new look and made it the forerunner of many fads and fashions which eventually led to new curling, perming and coloring methods.
- This is probably the forerunner of the Norman hairstyle of the 12th century. Common women still wore the long veil over their heads, with or without a headband.
- In the 1950s, avant garde female musicians, including "Nina Simone" adopted the au naturel, the forerunner of the Afro.
- The "Konk" was an extremely fashionable hairstyle and the forerunner to the quiff worn in the 1950s.
- Kathleen looks as though she had the forerunner of the hairstyle that Princess Leah made world famous.
- Like most looks it became popular first with the younger crowd which made it the forerunner for the look and fashion of the day.
- Short fringes make your narrow forehead look a bit broader and long ones make your broad forehead shorter.
- How to Form the Top of a 1950s Hairstyle?
- Here are more new hairstyles for you to chose form.
- The hair is gathered together and twisted to form a huge bun.
- An Afro hairstyle is one where the hair are seen clouding around the head in the form of a halo.
- Generally, dreadlocks form when the hair is grown naturally without the use of any kind of brush or comb.
- Afro: is a very common form of hairstyle for the people of African and Melanesian origin. This type of hair style is very much symbolic to the black racial pride.
- Ponytail: is a form of hairstyle where most of the wearer’s hair is pulled away from the face and it is gathered at the back.
- Moptop: a shaggy form of straight cut with straight fringe, over the ears.
- Extremely important to keep updo hairstyle in place and secure so it will not lose its form during the event.
- Updos form to be one of the classiest hairstyles that are spotted especially for weddings.
- Most lengths of hair can form an updo style, accented by barrettes and clips.
- Hair cutting or hair trimming often involves creating and maintaining a specific shape and form.
- Upswept styles are forever feminine, formal, and flattering.
- A formal occasion, like a wedding or a prom, requires a hairstyle that is elegant, works with your dress and accessories, and suits your personal attributes perfectly.
- Formal hairstyles are the kinds of hairstyles you could wear to special occasions like weddings and proms.
- Formal hairstyles always depend on the occasions .
- When we attend special occasions, we usually need a formal hairstyle.
- From weddings hairstyles, to business parties, to the prom, you will probably need formal or semi formal hairstyles sometime in you.
- Formal hairstyles can be found everywhere in Hollywood as well as in every fashion magazine.
- Famous hair stylist also have websites where they offer tips, advice, and formal hairstyles.
- Chose formal hairstyles fit for you occasions, some formal hairstyles may not be as adequate for certain occasions.
- Stars are usually sporting the trendiest formal hairstyles for their interviews, appearances, and award show presentations.
- All you need is to select formal hairstyles that match your hair type, face shape, as well as attire衣著 and occasion.
- Round, square and heart shaped faces are better complemented by formal hairstyles that add height to the top.
- Almost any of the formal hairstyles that you choose will complement an oval face shape.
- A formal hairstyle which allows for fullness at the sides and minimizes height at the top is the best for a longer face.
- I think he thinks a hairline fracture is a bad haircut.
- In fact, black hair is the most fragile of all the hair types.
- Marry's hair is straight, sleek and smooth all the time, that frame gently her face.
- I'm thinking about getting a face frame when I get my haircut next.
- Layered haircuts that frame the face are best for square faces.
- Display a photo of baby's first haircut in this decorative resin picture frame.
- A good cut will be easy to style and frame you face well.
- The longer length in front allows eyes to peek out while the sides frame the cheekbones.
- Heart shaped faces look better with a haircut that allows the hair to frame the face softly.
- Part the remaining bang in the middle and let it frame your face.
- The center partition will frame and elongate your face a bit more.
- Since medium haircuts usually frame the face, they should be cared for properly so that they look their best.
- Lightly layered or tapered ends can frame the face and define feminine features such as the eyes or lips.
- Good hairstyles frame a person’s lovely face and complete the overall look.
- This short haircut lives through the color and its precise cutting lines. Rounded bangs and longer sides frame the face.
- Long pieces of uneven hair that frame the face are almost a must-have for any emo hairstyle, and that the rest is messy and looks uncared-for is a given.
- Big wispy curls frame the beautiful face of Marry.
- The bob hairstyle still frames the face well.
- A fringe suits a short bob hairstyle as it suits most other styles perfectly. It adds a lot of character and also helps in facial framing.
- The fringe really adds a touch to this hairstyle and adds to facial framing by softening other areas.
- Hairstyles is all about putting the perfect frame around a person's face to balance and bring perspective to the overall shape.
- With Stellure you can find your true face shape and search on styles that will suit it. You can instantly see which styles best frame your face.
- Soft layers have been cut around the top to give plenty of lift around the crown, and pretty face framing layers have been added to soften the look around the face.
- The Sides have also been razor cut to frame the face and to blend in with the short textured layers through the top.
- The swept bangs and wavy locks that frame the face are also a great part to this half-updo.
- A modern updo is a different take on the classic updo – where strands are falling off to frame your face and soften your look.
- For short hair, delicate curls can frame your face.
Free-hand cutting,Freehand cut：懸空剪法
- Free-hand cutting is just what it sounds like. The stylist uses his/her scissors to cut the hair without holding it in the other hand’s fingers or using any other tool to hold the hair in place.
- Freehand-cut back length with natural shape of hair. In center back, use pointing and slicing techniques to add definition to length.
- Freehand cut fringe for hair from quote piece with quote on right hand side.
- Blonde hair was cut short and blow-dried straight and freehand cut for softness .
- The "French braid" is a very popular hairstyle that is also easy to create.
- A French braid, or French plait, is a popular hairstyle.
- A French braid starts with small sections of hair at the crown of a person's head, and intermittently, more hair is added to each section as the braid progresses down the head.
- The classic French braid is a single braid at the back of one's head.
- The French braid gets its name because it was invented by a French hairstylist.
- A French braid really isn't a braid at all -- in fact, it looks like an inside-out cornrow.
- The typical French braid is done down the center of the head and may end in braid or the hair may be tucked under for a more formal style.
- If you have medium length hair, you can start your French braid at the back leaving the bangs free for a dramatic and trendy style.
- A French braid is a more elegant version of a regular braid.
- French braid a section on each side of your head and then join the two sections together with a hair elastic.
- When most people think of wearing a braided hairstyle, the first thing that comes to mind is a classic style like the French braid, or Herringbone braid.
- Using the French braid technique braid each of the front sections of the hair beginning in the center section.
- Braid these vertical sections in the French braid technique, once again continuing the braid as long as it can be maintained smoothly.
French Twist Hairstyle：法式扭轉髮型(Definition定義)-A hairstyle where the hair is twisted behind the head into a sort of bun style.
- The "French Twist" is a variation of a regular braid that is usually created from three plaits.
- There is the basic French Twist which is a simple hair updo twist.
- French Twist hairstyles are special kind of updo hairstyles and they suit for wedding or any formal occasions.
- Fringe cuts, also called bangs, are an important part of many hairstyles. From side swept bangs and layers to face-framing tendrils, fringes offers a variety of styling options. Fringes work on all hair types and create sexy, romantic or glamorous effects, depending on the cut. Complex layered fringes are best left in the hands of a professional stylist. However, you can cut a basic fringe at home with the right scissors and an understanding of hair cutting.
- Women are loving the Fringe because, it can make you look up to ten years younger.
- If you doubt your ability to cut your own fringe, go to a professional hair stylist.
- A fringe cuts is a stylish way to frame a face of any shape. These cuts can be done on straight, curly, long or short hair, and still look fabulous.
- Fringe is a type of haircutting technique which is great for creating soft face framing, bounce and movement.
- Get in style with a fringe look. It was in style in the 1980's to 2000, and came back again in 2009.
- Some fringe can be created to be fluffy and wispy, or thick and blunt.
- Create your own fringe by cutting a straight line across your forehead with your bangs.
- Separate sections of your bangs with vertical parts and snip off the tips of your hair. his tiny bit of layering creates fringe.
- Fringe should be done according to the shape of the face, so make sure your stylist takes that into consideration.
- Don't attempt to fringe your hair without having any experience in hair cutting. lways be responsible with shears.
- Frame your face with fringe to complement your features. It can accentuate the eyes, cheek bone and jaw bone. You can go harsh or soft with whatever look you are trying to create.
- The fringes influence the appearance of your face greatly.
- A fringe can add a different look to most bob hairstyles is no exception.
- The fringe really adds a touch to this hairstyle and adds to facial framing by softening other areas.
- The fringe at front could be either curved or left straight.
- The hair at two sides should be cut into layer and set backward with little fringe at front.
- Comb the front hair backward and bind with elegant adornments.
- The hair starting from the front part should be cut into layers.
- A mullet is a unisex hair style that is short in the front and long in the back, often referred to as "business in the front, party in the back".